+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Chelsea v West Ham Thread

re: Official Chelsea v West Ham Thread

Shall I or shall I not set the alarm for 4.00 a.m to follow my favourite team - West Ham Nil ? It seems that up front we're all about Andy and at the back there's a big hole in the boat with no Winnie present. The only joker in the pack is...
    ...we are West Ham. We may nick three platinum points at the Bridge then normal service resumes against Swansea. I've had 50 years of this !!!

Quote Originally Posted by daveinoz
    Shall I or shall I not set the alarm for 4.00 a.m to follow my favourite team - West Ham Nil ? It seems that up front we're all about Andy and at the back there's a big hole in the boat with no Winnie present. The only joker in the pack is...
    ...we are West Ham. We may nick three platinum points at the Bridge then normal service resumes against Swansea. I've had 50 years of this !!!
    the next 50 should be better mate!

and no, i'm not speaking from personal experience!

A loss but not a trouncing.

2-0 to Chelsea and I don't care if Lampard scores as the end result's the same. I've never been a Frank hater.

a draw id be over the moon, a win id be exstatic.
    Unfortunately, like all, ( except one. ) i can only see a loss of 3 goals or more.

Quote Originally Posted by jameskel
    Norfolk, bit early for creack ?
    The score last night was 1 - 0 to us. Now West Ham are top of my FIFA 14 Premier League. Needless to say I dumped Nolan!

Not quite Creake but I'm always up early

If results go our way & by a miracle we beat Chelsea too we could be as high as 16th and only 2 points off 13th.

But we could also be 3 points adrift at the bottom by the time you lot go to bed tomorrow night.

Ladbrokes quote Chelsea 1/5 Draw 9/4 West Ham 8/1

Adrian - GK
    McCartney - LB
    Tomkins - CB
    Collins - CB
    Demel - RB
    Jarvis - LM
    Noble - CM
    Nocerino - CM
    Morrison - CAM
    Downing - RM
    Carroll - ST

That's how id line up 4-4-1-1

Nolan can do one, Diame has lost his mojo..I wanna play borriello but we all know fat sam won't play 2 up front.

Quote Originally Posted by Toddie
    Adrian - GK
    McCartney - LB
    Tomkins - CB
    Collins - CB
    Demel - RB
    Jarvis - LM
    Noble - CM
    Nocerino - CM
    Morrison - CAM
    Downing - RM
    Carroll - ST

That's how id line up 4-4-1-1

Nolan can do one, Diame has lost his mojo..I wanna play borriello but we all know fat sam won't play 2 up front.
    Borro isn't fit mate, hasn't played for 6 weeks apparently, possibily Nolan for this 1, experience and a hope that he's cleared his head!

Quote Originally Posted by palerider
    A loss but not a trouncing.

2-0 to Chelsea and I don't care if Lampard scores as the end result's the same. I've never been a Frank hater.
    Not surprised, what with having him as your avatar...

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)