+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mull of Kintyre...

re: Mull of Kintyre...

Heck even Derby has an anthem song. It's so touching it brings a tear to the eye every time it's played at Pride Park - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Heck even Derby has an anthem song. It's so touching it brings a tear to the eye every time it's played at Pride Park
    Ha I think it could catch on!!!

Even I've got one, - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Even I've got one,
    Lolz. I heard rumours your good pal Basie sleeps to it every night!

Quote Originally Posted by KeeptheCityGround
    I might be missing the obvious here but I apologise in advance if I have but why do Forest fans just before the start of each half give it some on the Mull of Kintyre. Dont get me wrong its super loud but I turned to a couple of our fans and they didnt know.
    Funny that because most my sheep mates claim we don't sing it very loud which I know is bull **** because fans of all other clubs say the opposite. It's brilliant when the floodlights are on and the mist is blowing in off the Trent like when we beat the sheep 5-2. [/quote]

well from were we were sat it was very loud and the lot of you sang it. I have to say it was weird but impressive at the same time.

I thought the phone camera lights were good as well and it got all fans to join in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12