+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 10K to MK

re: 10K to MK

Quote Originally Posted by Hagleywolf
    Won't be a problem to get tickets in home areas though I think. Just need the right postcode...or at least not the wrong postcode.
    If you go onto molineux mix, there's plenty who are doing it like that. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    Won't be a problem to get tickets in home areas though I think. Just need the right postcode...or at least not the wrong postcode.
    If you go onto molineux mix, there's plenty who are doing it like that.[/quote]

Apparently nearly 600 have been sold in a home section today ! loads are doing it so we will probably have 10k there, just not officially !

East Premium. Gate 4. Selling out fast though. Been on other sites and basically we are buying out the east stand. Just need postcode. Easy. Just got two for me and my boy

Supporters wanting to purchase tickets for the clash at stadiummk MUST be registered with the MK Dons Box Office database unless they have a MK, NN, LU, SG, OX, AL, CB, PE or HP postcode.

New registrants MUST provide forms of identification, driving licence, passport or utility bill with proof of home address. These should be produced at the time of collection.

Supporters can now only purchase a maximum of four adult tickets per person.

No further tickets will be available for Wolves supporters, who have already been granted, and snapped up, an extra 4,500 seats.

Away fans are also reminded that the Club has strict vetting procedures and any successful attempt to buy tickets in the home areas will result in those supporters being removed from the stadium without refund.
    Interesting last paragraph. - view external link

I remember them saying that for the Sheff Wednesday game...didn't actually happen. can you imagine them vetting all the home fans as they enter the ground and then attempt to throw out the 1,000+ Wolves fans who will be in the wrong end!

I should have known better and not got carried away. They are refunding my ticket request for me and my young lad. I was really looking forward to sitting among a mixed group of fans on a day that is going to be a trouble free celebration of football and a great bit of business for MK Dons. They will lose a good 1000 off the gate by doing this and there wouldn't be any trouble in that east stand. Shame but sign of the times I guess.

I need two tickets!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    me and my brother been online for over an hour trying to get tickets...chris got the closest half way through purchase came up sold out...so I on way to ground only to be told they sending people home for the MK game but takings addresses etc...so I thought still in with a chance here lol looking on Fb page dingles aye we saw 8800 sold out...disapointed but fab support...coyw
    I know you probably didn't see my reply on the is anybody there? thread, but i did actually offer to get you one if you was stuck. Sorry it's after the event. I'll ask about for you at Crawley tomorrow and at Bramall Lane on Saturday.[/quote]Thank you very much wolves71 i did not see the "anybody there" thread...We have decided to give up on MK game and instead we going for the 3 last home games for 50.00..there's 5 of us altogether 3 coming down from York. But if either of the 3 can't make it for the peterb

Quote Originally Posted by lesleywolf
    me and my brother been online for over an hour trying to get tickets...chris got the closest half way through purchase came up sold out...so I on way to ground only to be told they sending people home for the MK game but takings addresses etc...so I thought still in with a chance here lol looking on Fb page dingles aye we saw 8800 sold out...disapointed but fab support...coyw
    I know you probably didn't see my reply on the is anybody there? thread, but i did actually offer to get you one if you was stuck. Sorry it's after the event. I'll ask about for you at Crawley tomorrow and at Bramall Lane on Saturday.[/quote]Thank you very much wolves71 i did not see the "anybody there" thread...We have decided to give up on MK game and instead we going for the 3 last home games for 50.00..there's 5 of us altogether 3 coming down from York. But

Update:- - view external link

I just hope with 18k+ in attendance that the day passes off without incident and Wolves can come away with a victory.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)