+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 10K to MK

10K to MK

Be there or be square !

re: 10K to MK

Would they give us that many tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65
    Would they give us that many tickets?
    Yes apparently, Coventry took 7000 recently and the ground is now fully commissioned with 32000 seats, Dons average 8000 so there is plenty of room, Their chairman is a Wolves fan as we know. Its a big ask 10k but if a band wagon starts like Preston, Port vale and Orient at home, who knows. I will be taking my son and nephew who have only been to vale away this season , although they are home season ticket holders. If everyone can do the same?

I think it can gather its own momentum.

Myself, Dad and one of my sister's will be going, both of them made the trip up to Tranmere and enjoyed the day out and away day experience again.

We Will be there been earmarked as a bit of a Jolly Boy's outing as about ten of us will be travelling together nice and easy straight into MK Central from Stratford, bring it on!

What's the most Wolves have ever taken to an away match, not counting playoff or cup finals?

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf
    What's the most Wolves have ever taken to an away match, not counting playoff or cup finals?

Must have taken a good 8,000 or so to Newcastle on New Years day 1990 we were richly rewarded too Bully scoring 4 in a 4-1 win!

We Will be there been earmarked as a bit of a Jolly Boy's outing as about ten of us will be travelling together nice and easy straight into MK Central from Stratford, bring it on!
    I don't know if it helps, but Bletchley station is closer to the MKD stadium than MK Central ...

By Train
    Bletchley station is approximately a 30 minute walk from the stadium. The stadium is sign posted from the station.

Milton Keynes Central is a 45-60 minute walk.

The MK Dons Matchday Express shuttle bus runs from Bletchley and Milton Keynes Central, details can be found below. - view external link

Must have taken a good 8,000 or so to Newcastle on New Years day 1990 we were richly rewarded too Bully scoring 4 in a 4-1 win! [/quote]

I think we must have taken some where around that many to the old Filbert Street ground in Leicester for the cup game in 1960. They gave us the terracing that ran the whole of one side of the ground and we filled it.

Saturday 29th March - a fair bit of time to get organised!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)