+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fawaz - The saviour of Nottingham

re: Fawaz - The saviour of Nottingham

Quote Originally Posted by Bear DCFC
    Or just like I said in the Nigel doughty thread last week.

It doesn't have to be forest fans tweeting the owner because the press say so. Is ratty letting media rule the masses?

Very easy for sad fester, derby and notts fans to set up fake accounts and rip into our owner isn't it? Don't you think so?
    Was it those fans who infiltrated the City ground, painted the banners and chanted anti board chants too? [/quote]

Doughty had his time. In 10 years the club went nowhere and in fact we're going backwards after the ridiculous sacking of Billy Davies and the employment of Steve McLaren whilst upping season tickets 10%. Enough was enough.

10 years is quite a long reign, how many have you lot had in 10 years?

Quote Originally Posted by KeeptheCityGround

It doesn't have to be forest fans tweeting the owner because the press say so. Is ratty letting media rule the masses?

Very easy for sad fester, derby and notts fans to set up fake accounts and rip into our owner isn't it? Don't you think so?
    Are you Lee Ryan?

Quote Originally Posted by dcfcdavecov

Are you Lee Ryan?[/quote]

I would say it's partly the owners own fault , those foolish interviews at the start of the season on BBC news done at his home , look at all my cars ! I could buy any club I wanted, 3rd star on the shirt blah blah blah.All those equally foolish fans that took it all in and thought they were gonna be the next man city now feel let down . No excuse for some of the abuse he is getting tho

Quote Originally Posted by triz
    Can you imagine them if they had gone thru what we have had too...what with maxwell and the 3 Amigo's etc. At least we treated Pickering with love and respect, forest fans are a different breed on the whole. What a mental bunch.
    What you've been through? don't be a scouser.

Ever watched your team in league 1 whilst paying nearly £500 for the privilege? The only hard times you've had is surviving in the Championship with a cheap season ticket.

£250 this year wasn't it? "We're all in this together" - David Cameron.

As for the idiots on twitter, one has been outted as a Preston fan god knows who the others support. If they genuinely do support Forest then they're silly to have been taken in so easy.

Meltdown ?? Couple points behind you in the league and on a great run at the moment . I'd be more concerned with your current run of form and losing against yeovil 2-0 tonight

Quote Originally Posted by garibaldi
    Can you imagine them if they had gone thru what we have had too...what with maxwell and the 3 Amigo's etc. At least we treated Pickering with love and respect, forest fans are a different breed on the whole. What a mental bunch.

Ever watched your team in league 1 whilst paying nearly i500 for the privilege? The only hard times you've had is surviving in the Championship with a cheap season ticket.

i250 this year wasn't it? "We're all in this together" - David Cameron.

As for the idiots on twitter, one has been outted as a Preston fan god knows who the others support. If they genuinely do support Forest then they're silly to have been taken in so easy.[/quote]

erm i was talking about having shockingly bad chairmen (waaaaaay worse than doughty) who steal from you and strip your assets, and then acting with a bit of class to the likes of

Quote Originally Posted by KeeptheCityGround

Oh please we are not that sad! The rift with the local press which seems to be down to wee Billy is foolish and counter productive and your chairman is clearly economical with the truth, maybe he ought to choose his words carefully?

its clutching at straws swale, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by triz

Ever watched your team in league 1 whilst paying nearly i500 for the privilege? The only hard times you've had is surviving in the Championship with a cheap season ticket.

i250 this year wasn't it? "We're all in this together" - David Cameron.

As for the idiots on twitter, one has been outted as a Preston fan god knows who the others support. If they genuinely do support Forest then they're silly to have been taken in so easy.[/quote]

erm i was talking about having shockingly bad chairmen (waaaaaay worse than doughty) who steal from you and strip your assets, and then

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)