+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Our fans ...

Our fans ...

were terrific, fantastic tonight. The funniest thing for me was at the start of the 2nd half when the Wycombe announcer said "Let's make some noise for Wycombe" Did they have any fans there ? It certainly didn't sound like it.

re: Our fans ...

You weren't drunk and rowdy were you LDB.. I know what you saga lot are like.

great turnout by pompey again last night
    much needed win as well

What a great atmosphere that was last night, best for a long time. I don't think Wycombe sang once throughout the whole game.
    PUP

Quote Originally Posted by bluekriss66
    You weren't drunk and rowdy were you LDB.. I know what you saga lot are like.
    As if Bk, as if

Wouldnt it be good if 15,000 Pompey fans make that sort of noise at Fratton Park?????????????

It would be good if the SSU made any noise

We have played Torquay twice this season and haven't lost yet. Mind you, they have both been close run things, so it will be interesting to note what RB does differently with the team and tactics this time around.

If it keeps as wet as this, we will be lucky to get 12 000 there. We are marooned in our own road again, just like Christmas.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)