+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Two Dannys ?

Two Dannys ?

SSN has reported that Danny Fox has agreed to join us on loan and we are in competition with Middlesbro for Danny Graham. Looks like it could be a reasonable transfer window after all with Djebbour and Gomis in the pot,probably Vaughan and possibly Wallace or Fox and a might be Graham.

re: Two Dannys ?

I'm not taking anything for granted until Friday evening, I'm just grateful we are in this position and not fighting for survival. I'm not keen on that Danny Graham, bit of a moaner

get graham then contunally pick Djebbour in front of him and see how much he moans then

we are only a lowly chmapioship club remember

Fox confirmed loan plus deal at the end of the season

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Fox confirmed loan plus deal at the end of the season
    So it seems then,

Where's Wickham??? - view external link

Just noticed your profile pic, RedOno - my favourite evening spot in the WORLD!

Quote Originally Posted by Forestaddict
    Just noticed your profile pic, RedOno - my favourite evening spot in the WORLD!
    Nice to have something in common apart from Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by RedOno
    SSN has reported that Danny Fox has agreed to join us on loan and we are in competition with Middlesbro for Danny Graham. Looks like it could be a reasonable transfer window after all with Djebbour and Gomis in the pot,probably Vaughan and possibly Wallace or Fox and a might be Graham.
    Your welcome to Graham. We'll pay you to have him...He's Garbage

Excellent taste we both have, if I do say so myself

3-2 home win against palace got me started with the reds and stumbled accross blue mosque from don rendell and Ian carr, and that got me hooked on that!

I go right back to it's beginning and even before that when the great man used to play at The Flamingo, but I dont go as far back to when he was in Geraldo's Navy. best record "Some of my best friends" and all the Jazz Couriers.