+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Match Thread v Watford (H)

Match Thread v Watford (H)

Just a quick pop in. 0-1 at HT. Although we had our chances,I also think Watford were good value for their lead. We were too disorganised at times and a bit nonchalant.

Hope things improve in the 2nd half. Will return at the end of the match

re: Match Thread v Watford (H)

Strange because when your winning you seem to give a minute by minute account of the game

cant watch moussi anymore he makes me sick

Quote Originally Posted by fudgey
    He took some time to get going, but once he laid on Cox's goal, he didn't put a foot wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by fudgey
    really?jara was alot worse than the moose.watford players seemed to get rid of the ball quick when moose started closing them down.and a quality run and knock down for our first goal.

Excellent comeback, but also Collins mistake led to Watford's 2nd. Other teams will not be so forgiving when ahead.

Lacelles was suppose to be picking angella up but decided to track moosie instead.lol.cant moan too much though after the effort the lasmds put in second half.there 2nd would of killed alot of teams off after we came out all gins blazing.
    that massive goal difference that derby were talking about (giving them an extra point) seems to have took a hit over the last couple of weeks.

Luckily some of our 2nd string players are keeping us going till we get through some injuries/suspensions and welcome the new signings in. Hopefully we won't have to see Harding and Collins in a Forest shirt too many times again. They're just not good enough for what we want to achieve.