+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: BD master stroke

re: BD master stroke

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    I love you Romanis but your response is not a good one, come on your better that this is
    That's nice to hear, but I'm with Our Lord on this kinda thing, if you love me, you must love my son, Tricky as well!!! [/quote] ' like ' if he is you son how old must you be? I think he's been divorced more times than urika johnson

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    I love you Romanis but your response is not a good one, come on your better that this is
    That's nice to hear, but I'm with Our Lord on this kinda thing, if you love me, you must love my son, Tricky as well!!! [/quote] ' like ' if he is you son how old must you be? I think he's been divorced more times than urika johnson [/quote]

So that's why she's called that.

The last time she fumbled with my flies, she yelled,
    "Urika" I've found it.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    That's nice to hear, but I'm with Our Lord on this kinda thing, if you love me, you must love my son, Tricky as well!!! [/quote] ' like ' if he is you son how old must you be? I think he's been divorced more times than urika johnson [/quote]

You can call it a miracle birth! He's a chip of the old block. You can say I started really young. And he's following suit.

As for the marriage thingy it's probably a gypsy curse. I am trying to break the spell by getting him into guys now. Hence the love of TES.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234