+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: QUEENS MATCH POSTERS

re: QUEENS MATCH POSTERS

Quote Originally Posted by JTulip
    In reply to admin lots of old photos of queens were sourced for the artist and many of the action shots and team photos clearly show blue and white stripey socks and some other photos do show the black and red socks that you mention. I would post some of the old photos on here but I don't know how.

Thanks to all those on Facebook for the many 'likes' and sharing of the poster and the many positive comments. The response it has had in the last 24 hours has been fantastic with the Trust website getting double its previous record number of hits.

Please visit the trust website for further info on the artist and the posters and how you can help by either letting us know of places to display posters or by joining / rejoining the Trust. Many thanks.

www.queenstrust.org

Here you go JTulip >>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by JTulip
    Thanks louisxiv, hot rod, arrol1919 and blazerman for your positive comments on the posters.

Having a list is a great idea and after reading that suggestion I just managed to get a place for a poster by telling the firm that they will also get a mention on the Trust website. Will get the list up as soon as possible. If anyone else knows of any places for posters please contact us.

The match poster for the Dundee game will be the same design as above but there will hopefully be a new design for the Dumbarton game (which i am really looking forward to seeing) so we can then give the posters a bit of variety rather than use the same one for every game.

Please get in touch with more places for the posters to be displayed and please get in touch re joining the trust, we really do need more members to show support for what we are trying to do. Thank you.
    Would it be possible to have a PDF file placed on the Trust website so that individ

Admin, I have added you to the list I have for emailing out the posters.
    I have just sent the next one to you five mins ago.
    Any problems just let me know. Thanks.

Have you printed posters for this weekends game ...?

Hi Arrol1919 thanks for the enquiry.

The new matchday poster for the Queens v Dundee game was in shops on Tuesday and also being shared on facebook.

The Trust have had great feedback to the posters and many new places have been in contact this week to let us know that they would be happy to display them.

The latest poster can be seen on the trust website along with an updated list of places that the poster is being displayed.

Thanks to everyone that has been in touch to help. Here is hoping for a bumper crowd this Saturday.

C'mon the Queens! - view external link

YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE !!!! BEAT THE LEADERS ROUND 2

Got to say that these posters are very classy looking and eye-catching . I would empathise 'eye-catching' as that is exactly what you want in a poster and some people may well attend the games now that wouldn't otherwise because the game date is implanted in their brain. So impressed I was that I took one off the Gates notice board ( after the game) and got it framed for the back room of house.

Watch out for the next poster,,,coming soon, may well have a new design. Sure JTulip will keep us updated

When will the next posters be available ?

Poster for Dumbarton game will be on the trust website, Facebook and sent to those on email list on Monday. Posters delivered to shops and pubs on Tuesday.

Still looking for more places to display the posters if anyone knows of anywhere please get in touch. Many thanks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)