+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: QUEENS MATCH POSTERS

re: QUEENS MATCH POSTERS

Quote Originally Posted by JTulip
    Poster for Dumbarton game will be on the trust website, Facebook and sent to those on email list on Monday. Posters delivered to shops and pubs on Tuesday.

Still looking for more places to display the posters if anyone knows of anywhere please get in touch. Many thanks.
    Has the next poster got a new design and if so , can someone put it on here ?

The poster looks like it will have a new design. I will get it from the artist sometime tomorrow. If its not to late when i receive it I will post links to it tomorrow evening.

Please, please support the Queens Trust and the things we are trying to do to promote and support the club by becoming a member of the Queens Trust.

Paying for Trust membership by direct debit works out at only AŁ0.84 a month if working or AŁ0.42 a month if not working AND all members joining in 2014 are in with a chance to win season tickets for next season!

We have further ideas and things we would like to do but without greater support for the Trust it will be very difficult.

You guys are doing a great job Joe . I will pay my yearly membership on Saturday but who to ?

JR, that's great many thanks.

Sorry if it sounded like it was a plea directed at you to join it was meant to be a call to all queens fans!

Happy to meet you before the game. Maybe in the Arena cafe. Please email joetulip1919@hotmail.co.uk and we can arrange. Thanks again.

I am working to 2.30 Joe but will definitely be at door of Queens arena if thats ok at 2.50.

That's perfect. Cheers JR.

Anybody else that would like to join please do get in touch.

joetulip1919@hotmail.co.uk

Link below to the Queens Trust website for more info. - view external link

Who is involved with the posters these days?

The Queens Trust currently sponsor the posters.
    The Trust no longer design or distribute the posters.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)