+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: what a load of **** holes on the direby site

re: what a load of **** holes on the direby site

Quote Originally Posted by Bologna_reunited
    We won it twice ( yes, we really did) when it was sudden death which is a damn sight harder than it is now.

Please tell me you don't honestly believe that.

Winning the champions league this year seems under threat now
    as may be but sure as **** the sheep worriers will always be two wins behind us...[/quote]

you need to tell your fellow fans that...apparently we'll be 3 behind you soon

No more than on your site it seems. Bet your all wishing you'd kept quiet about how you'd be out of site come May with "poor" derby clinging on to your shirt tales.

We did all tell you that bringing wee Billy back would end in tears and sure enough it has, nice that it was a 5-0 thrashing by your "poor" nieghbours that did it. You now have the task of clearing up after his mess, might take a season or two to do that.

As for Hobbs saga, well why did Hull sudenly whisk him away to force your hand to buy him? Very strange goings on.

Pre season it was all "you'll be smelling our exhaust fumes" now they're all fixing up that hosepipe and shutting the garage door

as may be but sure as **** the sheep worriers will always be two wins behind us...[/quote]

Why when did you win the Champions League?[/quote]
    OK, I'll play along with you Mr Pedant. We won it twice ( yes, we really did) when it was sudden death which is a damn sight harder than it is now.[/quote]

So...

Playing 6 games in a LEAGUE (hence the Champions League) followed by 6 games of home and away sudden death and then a final (13 games playing 7 different teams)

Is easier than:-

8 games of home and away sudden death and a final (9 games playing 5 different teams)???

Keep telling yourself that pal I'm sure you believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sma11ytheRam

Why when did you win the Champions League?[/quote]
    OK, I'll play along with you Mr Pedant. We won it twice ( yes, we really did) when it was sudden death which is a damn sight harder than it is now.[/quote]

So...

Playing 6 games in a LEAGUE (hence the Champions League) followed by 6 games of home and away sudden death and then a final (13 games playing 7 different teams)

Is easier than:-

8 games of home and away sudden death and a final (9 games playing 5 different teams)???

Keep telling yourself that pal I'm sure you believe it.[/quote]

Yeah, but in those days it was

In our first year we had to play the reigning Champions Liverpool and the German Champions Cologne.

In our 2nd we played the champions of Holland and Germany.

In both years we played the 2 best sides in Europe - Liverpool and Hamburg.

Yeah it was very easy.

The Liverpool team of 1978 were very ordinary mugs - yeah right. You guys can go on believing that.

That's not what was being discussed. The question was which competition was stronger and therefore harder to win.

Is it European Cup or Champions League?

He made no claims about your games romanis, just that with the old format it was a lot harder to win back then. Which is plainly bollox frankly.

Who is this Direby, please help me i'm dying to know. Which country and league are they in???

You sir talk full off **** reddog. P.S

M
    I
    N
    D

T
    H
    E

G
    A
    P

5 NIL