+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Comedy gold...What a load of muppets..

re: Comedy gold...What a load of muppets..

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    So what you are saying is that now Billy Bag Eyes has blown his cash in his sweet shop, he has no excuses if he fails?? Well, good luck with that!!

I was one taking the **** before, over the Hobbs saga. And if Al Fuzzy didnt learn a lesson from announcing his signing prematurely to then see the player get pulled back to Hull, well he stands to be mocked, and you will find plenty of your own who made the same comments. Anyway, hobbs is a good player, best of the bunch. Old Bruce really pulled Fuzzy's pants down and shafted him over on that one. Talk about making him desparately recover his face on that deal.

Good luck with BBE's implosion, mind the gap, and see you in the play offs...if you manage to stay in them
    Do us a favour mate. Please stop using the term "fuzzy" to describe Al Hasawi. It was a racist term, during Britain's colonial times.
    Not trying to slate you, but

Wrong- Fuzzy Wuzzy was a poem by Rudyard Kipling, and the was hi-jacked by British soldiers to describe North Africans whether Arab or of other race.

Sad to say Awkward is right. Which is why Corporal Jones referred to fuzzy wuzzies not liking it up 'em, referring to the war in the Sudan under Kitchener.

Who'd have though Dad's Army on Footy Mad?

Quote Originally Posted by Akwesasne
    Have to laugh at your threads about us not signing any players in january, then we get 5 in the last few days... Comedy gold what a load of muppets you lot are..
    Stenson spam, up the lambs, and the rest of the inbreds who's laughing now...

Well done, seriously.

Credit to your chairman and owner Fawaz, who has shown ambition and faith in Billy.

I look forward to seeing 'King Billy' and his 'galacticos' now tear up the league and gain automatic promotion.[/quote]

Let's hope so. Billy must now have what he wants. No distractions such as press conferences, so there's nothing to stop him from becoming the next Sir Alex.[/quote]

Apart from his personality and lack of ability!!

As I said, I am not having a go. Some people could be offended by the remark, because of it's past usage.
    I don't believe it has been used with any malice here and would not want to see anyone punished. I think that folks just should be aware of what they sometimes type.
    Tricky.

Ita€™s a funny old world a€¦ unless youa€™re a fuzzy-wuzzy.

a€œFuzzy wuzzya€ is a nine****th century racist British term relating to the Hadendoa tribe in Eastern Africa, who were apparently given the fairly patronising because of the hairstyle many of them wore. Kipling used the term in a poem praising their martial prowess.

Quote Originally Posted by trentside
    Have to laugh at your threads about us not signing any players in january, then we get 5 in the last few days... Comedy gold what a load of muppets you lot are..
    Good luck to you your going to need it. Your splashing the cash and so the expectation and demands will increase.

The wee man does not handle pressure for the play offs well as we all know.

It is strange though that you have one of the most expensive squads in the Champ and your still behind us. Surely you should be way ahead?

Quote Originally Posted by Gift_of_the_Gabb
    Good luck to you your going to need it. Your splashing the cash and so the expectation and demands will increase.

The wee man does not handle pressure for the play offs well as we all know.

It is strange though that you have one of the most expensive squads in the Champ and your still behind us. Surely you should be way ahead?[/quote]

Eh? Until yesterday we hadn't spent anything (according to Notts/Derby fans) because Fawaz has no money.

Cant believe there is people on here who are outraged by the term 'Fuzzy', but seemingly ok with calling people 'inbred' etc?. . incredible

GO BACK TO YOUR OWN BOARD and no one will be calling anyone will they, so its YOUR fault

I must admit, those last few jibes confuse me, from Derby and Nutts supporters.

1. Fawaz is skint, he's spent **** all and has no money. It's all a big con.
    2.If he's a billionaire (not sure who says he is) why doesn't he just buy his way out this league.
    3. He spends money, then it's how you going to cope with FFP? What you going to do with all these players if you go up? Your squads too big for your ground, etc etc etc.

We can't win really can we? No matter what we do.
    I know, I know, I'm just an arrogant red dog before someone says it,

Quote Originally Posted by Mickleover_Ram
    Cant believe there is people on here who are outraged by the term 'Fuzzy', but seemingly ok with calling people 'inbred' etc?. . incredible

GO BACK TO YOUR OWN BOARD and no one will be calling anyone will they, so its YOUR fault
    Fair enough MR, you see no wrong in it. However, please ask one of your mods which word can be termed more offensive.

BTW, this is called "Footymad forums". It's open to all, who obey the rules.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)