+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: QPR v Burnley,

QPR v Burnley,

What would the best result be for Forest ?

re: QPR v Burnley,

A Burnley win or a draw.

Dunno really, a draw I suppose but I'm really going off Sean Dyche who uses every opportunity in his media career to mention how much we've spent in keeping up with his (in his eyes) impoverished 'Northern Urchins'.
    Yes Sean, you're the better manager because you've spent nowt.
    I had to laugh though at the Sky bloke off Blue Peter asking him if Forest could still make automatic promotion

3-3 it finished. QPR's new signings scored on their debuts to rescue a point.

Now whether this is good for us depends on us taking 3 points tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis

Quite agree. You can't get sucked into others results yet. We need to concentrate on our own performances. Yeovil? I don't take anything for granted anymore.
    However, this was a good draw for us and the sheep were pegged back as well.

Notts as an after thought, have booked an appointment with the grim reaper. He's on his way to Murder lane now.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

Quite agree. You can't get sucked into others results yet. We need to concentrate on our own performances. Yeovil? I don't take anything for granted anymore.
    However, this was a good draw for us and the sheep were pegged back as well.

Notts as an after thought, have booked an appointment with the grim reaper. He's on his way to Murder lane now.[/quote]

Oh dear, but at least they didn't concede 4 this time. EP could have a killing betting on Preston to win by just 2!

But I guess he only prefers to bet on teams whom he knows can perform - like a certain 12 match unbeaten team!