+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What a waste in this window

What a waste in this window

We finally have a good January window and what do you notice?

Where's TES FFS?
    All the anger/rage/temper/slagging/predictions/doom/verbal diarrhoea/embarrassment/disgust/bile/hate campaigns/tantrums/strops/arguments/dissatisfaction/ungratefulness, (did I miss owt?)

And breathe.

re: What a waste in this window

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

Where's TES FFS?
    All the anger/rage/temper/slagging/predictions/doom/verbal diarrhoea/embarrassment/disgust/bile/hate campaigns/tantrums/strops/arguments/dissatisfaction/ungratefulness, (did I miss owt?)

And breathe.
    ' like it ' that TES is he a MOD ? I don't even know who the MODS are, on the Derby board under theirs it says ' site moderator ' I would like to see chocolate-mouse as a MOD he seems sensible and posts only decent topics, need to balance it out a bit as muppets like me posting c***, where is Bucksred ?

As a matter of interest who are the mods on here?

Quote Originally Posted by salopred
    As a matter of interest who are the mods on here?
    like all good referees, you only hear them when they are required

Just curious to know who they are...

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52

Where's TES FFS?

And breathe.
    ' like it ' that TES is he a MOD ? I don't even know who the MODS are, on the Derby board under theirs it says ' site moderator ' I would like to see chocolate-mouse as a MOD he seems sensible and posts only decent topics, need to balance it out a bit as muppets like me posting c***, where is Bucksred ?[/quote]

I thought that Chocolate Mousse was one. Perhaps he will confirm or deny that.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

Where's TES FFS?

And breathe.

I am getting worried about Silverabidus or whatever she's called
    I last saw her posting on the West Ham board accusing them of showing Forest no respect after the FA Cup game.

No posts on here this year I don't think, SILVIA WHERE ARE YOU?

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52

Where's TES FFS?

And breathe.
    ' like it ' that TES is he a MOD ? I don't even know who the MODS are, on the Derby board under theirs it says ' site moderator ' I would like to see chocolate-mouse as a MOD he seems sensible and posts only decent topics, need to balance it out a bit as muppets like me posting c***, where is Bucksred ?[/quote]

The MOD system has been disbanded by the Emperor. There is only me now.

And we all know what happened when a emperor gets caught in the crowd without his clothes on.