+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: To Appeal or Not to Appeal - That is the Question

re: To Appeal or Not to Appeal - That is the Question

But it was a sending off...

I suspected the card to stand if I'm honest. He did have a dig, however meaningless. Used to happen 100 times a game 20 years ago but for the FA to take no action or even comment on Flores is scandalous and they had such an opportunity to do it.

Bunch of spineless old c#nts.

Well, like you say, we just have to roll our sleeves up and get on with it. I was expecting Carroll to get injured again before the EOS so we will now have to fall back on the replacement we worked hard to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggerts_Ears
    DJ, to be fair, Flores got a pasting from Swansea fans by all accounts, they weren't happy.
    really?
    weren't happy?
    i bet they weren't

shame the Swansea FC weren't of the same opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggerts_Ears
    Morrison? a silly b*stard is a silly b*stard whatever shirt they wear.

Did camara, radicoiou, ruddock, diarra even downing try as hard for west ham as they did for other, bigger teams?
    berbatov tried a lot harder at utd than spurs. He towed the line tactics wise far more at Utd. i suggest you go on the spurs board and ask them, they will agree with me.
    You would fu(king know.

Absolute b0llocks, pretty much every word.[/quote]

Answer the question:

Did camara, radicoiou, ruddock, diarra even downing try as hard for west ham as they did for other, bigger teams?

i'm cranky with andy, webb, flores, and the fa.

andy for not seeing that everyone is going to try and get under his skin, and for not dealing with it like a superior player.

webb for incorrectly sending andy off, not disciplining flores, and also for being arrogant enough to stand by his decision even after the evidence showed that there was next to nothing in the incident.

flores for, well... you know what for.

the fa for getting it all wrong, including letting all this diving, cheating, acting sh!t go on and on. perfect chance to make a statement of intent, and they didn't.

Its obviously a closed shop at the FA.Webb is sticking by his decision even though he knows he got it totally wrong.The FA don`t want him to look like a c**t(even though he is) before the World Cup.If it was a different Ref,he may have admitted to his mistake,but TO the FA,Webb is god and any decision he makes is correct..Total w**kers,the lot of them.

terrya, i'm not sure about that conspiracy theory, but i do have a gut feeling that webb is part of the fa boys club. if it had've been another official involved, i would have had more confidence in the red being overturned.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)