+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: "Game changing investment"..."Think Liverpool"?

"Game changing investment"..."Think Liverpool"?

Did McCabe really say that?
    Was it tongue in cheek?

Or did I miss hear and it was "A shame about the game changing investment we now have to think Dinglepool" ????

re: "Game changing investment"..."Think Liverpool"?

The Prince may come to the party in the summer but somehow I would have thought a bit more of a splash in the JTW might have eased their relegation worries...still don't think they'll go down, that Scougall looks like a good find & I think given time Clough will build something there...can't help but like Nigel Clough, comes across alright BUT...will he get that time.

[no subject]

Less sure myself..
    With more than half their remaining games against top half sides, (top scorer a defender), surviving the drop is a tall order.

Scorn needs to heaped on blunts for their supine acceptance of silence from mccabe and prince flatulent. At the time I joined Owlsmad, it was car park protest..shoes off...wilson out etc... the promises made by these clowns remain unfulfilled and they've allowed any confidence generated by bogroll's arrival to completely evaporate...blade fans appear to be rolling over meekly and accepting it.
    If princes league 1 team doesn't win, he creams off instead at either his world beating fantasy football stuff or 1 of his yankee projects.

Re clough, weren't there similar comments around the time of weir's appt...a project...built from the ground up...which would take time...arghh!

As far as it all hotting up in summer or beyond, we'll that just moves it out onto the long finger...and neverland.

re: [no subject]

It will be ok because they're going to spend big in January transfer window.

re: [no subject]

Quote Originally Posted by Owler
    It will be ok because they're going to spend big in January transfer window.
    Too be fair, they did spend more than Man City.

Any updates on this then RavPIG

Quote Originally Posted by helmut_rooster View Post
    Any updates on this then RavPIG

Aw did old Rav upset your piggy feeling so you got him banned? aw diddums. Stick your dummy back in and stop rooering. Typical Wendy boo hoo hoo hoo. Old Rav is going nowhere.

UTB
    FTO
    LALAW

Quote Originally Posted by RavPIG10 View Post
    Aw did old Ravpig upset your piggy feeling so you got him banned? aw diddums. Stick your dummy back in and stop rooering. Typical Wendy boo hoo hoo hoo. Old Rav is going nowhere.

UTBum
    FTO
    LALAW
    I've never asked for anyone to be banned PIG, you don't scare me with your pig snout and your curly tail.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)