+ Visit Charlton Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: brilliant performance from your keeper.

brilliant performance from your keeper.

Hi just a quick message to the charlton athletic fans.i am a wigan ath fan and just want to say you was unlucky today. Your keeper was top class today. Saving almost everything thrown at him. We got out of jail today and good luck for the rest of the season.

re: brilliant performance from your keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Cb0891
    Hi just a quick message to the charlton athletic fans.i am a wigan ath fan and just want to say you was unlucky today. Your keeper was top class today. Saving almost everything thrown at him. We got out of jail today and good luck for the rest of the season.
    Thank you Cb, he's one of the new signings and we lost a better keeper in Ben Alnwick to Leyton Orient but I haven't seen him in goal yet. It's still another defeat though but you've been doing well under your new manager.

I can't understand why you are banned, there seems to be something terribly wrong the site which I am having looked into.

I remember going up to Wigan when we were in the Premiership many years ago, very hospitable club/fans to the away fans.