+ Visit Leicester City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 2 weeks to go people

2 weeks to go people

And you face a real test, remember our last encounter ? Regards

re: 2 weeks to go people

es***notts.we have just passed 9 tests on the trot .and how many points are you behind us ?we can fail a couple of tests in the postion we are in .but you(notts forest) need a lot and i mean a very lot of tests to pass .and as for going ****y ground .i think i will skip that one .bigger better games to go. towards the end of season .now f...k and get learning for all your tests . .any way you dont care about us .go and wind your pals from derby .both your sites only allow each other to post .

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    You must condemn yourself to defeat against Preston then, or being such a big fan you didn't realise that the out come of the replay depends on whether we play you on the 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Oh yeah I remember the last encounter at the city ground

Oh any old trash can win at the City Ground, 'some' have even recorded three consecutive victories there!

The views expressed in my posts are not necessarily mine.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWrights2
    Oh any old trash can win at the City Ground, 'some' have even recorded three consecutive victories there!

True, that's what makes football interesting.

The views expressed in my posts are solely mine and should not be plagiarised.

I've watched enough tripe over the decades, to be able to say that: 'football is sometimes interesting, but often not!'

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)