+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Elite_Pie

re: Elite_Pie

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    Sorry, I resigned as official spellchecker on here due to the massive workload, though I'm still tempted to do a bit of freelancing now and then if the mood takes me.
    Maybe you could concentrate your efforts on your own board then - on the thread 'Tony Hately RIP' (sic) the latest post ends "RIP Tony your a ledgend" - plenty for you to go on there.[/quote]

Ahhh, it's my good mate Old_Red, long time no see! Could that be because you made a complete d!ck of yourself on our board?
    If it's slipped your mind, allow me to remind you:

[quote="Elite_Pie"]
    As for the Leeds points deduction gifting us promotion, that's the sort of accuracy I expect on here - never mind the facts,

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Sorry, I resigned as official spellchecker on here due to the massive workload, though I'm still tempted to do a bit of freelancing now and then if the mood takes me.
    Maybe you could concentrate your efforts on your own board then - on the thread 'Tony Hately RIP' (sic) the latest post ends "RIP Tony your a ledgend" - plenty for you to go on there.[/quote]

Ahhh, it's my good mate Old_Red, long time no see! Could that be because you made a complete d!ck of yourself on our board?
    If it's slipped your mind, allow me to remind you:

[quote="Elite_Pie"]
    As for the Leeds points deduction gifting us promotion, that's the sort of accu

Quote Originally Posted by Hells_Reject

So please could you start your sentence with a capital letter, and it's 'those shaggers' rather than 'them shaggers'.
    You have just asked him a question and left off the question mark

Missing me yet? [/quote]

I wasn't asking him, I was telling him. It was an order, not a request, just a very polite order as always with me.

Of course you are being missed. I welcome outside opinions, I much prefer your openly anti-Notts views to Basie coming on and pretending he's a Notts fan.[/quote]

Tell you summat EP, there are so

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    I know we get called for living in the past, but a Nutts fan to use something from years ago, to point score?

These posts were from two months ago. I'd been wondering when Old_Red would dare to show his face again.

You should know I wouldn't remember what happened years ago at my age.

I know we get called for living in the past, but a Nutts fan to use something from years ago, to point score?

These posts were from two months ago. I'd been wondering when Old_Red would dare to show his face again.

You should know I wouldn't remember what happened years ago at my age.[/quote]

TouchA?

Tell you summat EP, there are some serious divvies on the NCM forum you know

Might have a go at the Rabbi password this week if I can be bothered as it is extremely doubtful I will rejoin as new
    Tried a couple of times but no joy, so if you want me back over there imparting my pearls of wisdom on the dark side you had best get me unbanned

Tried a couple of times but no joy, so if you want me back over there imparting my pearls of wisdom on the dark side you had best get me unbanned
    Typical County, they don't know a good thing when they see one!

Sorry H_R, while I would have no objection to your ban being lifted, I would stop short of campaigning for it.

Sorry H_R, while I would have no objection to your ban being lifted, I would stop short of campaigning for it.[/quote]

He's scared of being outed as a closet forest fan!

Sorry H_R, while I would have no objection to your ban being lifted, I would stop short of campaigning for it.[/quote]

The annoying thing is that I wasn't even given the courtesy of a response as to why.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast