+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Elite_Pie

re: Elite_Pie

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    It's not so much that I believe it's you, more that I am 100% stone bonking certain it's you.

You know it, I know it and everyone else knows it. It's like the time before when you insisted that Sound_Vodka wasn't KOD, just "someone who worked with him", until you forgot yourself and answered as the wrong person! You lied then, you're lying again now. Prove me wrong by going on NCM by asking the mods if H_R and Bologna are posting from the same ISP address. I bet you daren't.
    How on earth can I, I'm banned.

Oh yeah, my mistake. I forgot that you're STILL pretending that Bologna isn't you.

Oh yeah, my mistake. I forgot that you're STILL pretending that Bologna isn't you.
    Getting bit slow and dull in your old age my friend. But I suppose long hours spent at NCM does that to one!

Sorry, I resigned as official spellchecker on here due to the massive workload, though I'm still tempted to do a bit of freelancing now and then if the mood takes me.

So please could you start your sentence with a capital letter, and it's 'those shaggers' rather than 'them shaggers'.
    You have just asked him a question and left off the question mark

Missing me yet? [/quote]

I wasn't asking him, I was telling him. It was an order, not a request, just a very polite order as always with me.

Of course you are being missed. I welcome outside opinions, I much prefer your openly anti-Notts views to Basie coming on and pretending he's a Notts fan.[/quote]

If you miss me so much then why the nonstop ******** in trying to out me over there. It's ****ing obvious who I am so you're not being clever or overly intuitive.

Because you kept denying it. I've quite enjoyed outing you as a liar.

I couldn't care less if you post on there or not, I just wish you would find something original to say instead of repeating the same old thing 1,000 times over.

Because you kept denying it. I've quite enjoyed outing you as a liar.

I couldn't care less if you post on there or not, I just wish you would find something original to say instead of repeating the same old thing 1,000 times over.
    It ain't a question of lying you dope. Why admit it when some super sensitive snot nosed dimwit will just press the ban button.

Are you really so ****ing thick?

Quote Originally Posted by Bologna_reunited

Not as ****ing thick as you.

At least I understand the concept of betting.

Not as ****ing thick as you.

At least I understand the concept of betting.[/quote]

Oh I understand betting alright it's just you that can't see what's wrong in backing your own team to lose.

I can't see it because there is nothing wrong with backing your own team to lose.

You are just too stupid to work out why.

I can't see it because there is nothing wrong with backing your own team to lose.
    QED

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast