+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Elite_Pie

re: Elite_Pie

No, the annoying thing (on second thoughts it's more amusing than annoying) is that you've decided to adopt yet another username on NCM, but you're denying it's you!!!! Surely Basie has shown how stupid you can look when you have multiple identities, just admit you are who you are and carry on until the next red card.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    No, the annoying thing (on second thoughts it's more amusing than annoying) is that you've decided to adopt yet another username on NCM, but you're denying it's you!!!! Surely Basie has shown how stupid you can look when you have multiple identities, just admit you are who you are and carry on until the next red card.
    Surely you're not suggesting he admit to another user and then be immediately banned? Perhaps you're not as bright as I think you are EP.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Surely you're not suggesting he admit to another user and then be immediately banned? Perhaps you're not as bright as I think you are EP.[/quote]

Well, it's good of you to admit you think I'm bright.

Surely you're not suggesting he admit to another user and then be immediately banned? Perhaps you're not as bright as I think you are EP.[/quote]

Well, it's good of you to admit you think I'm bright.[/quote]

Aye, and if I were to compare you with a certain ex-member here, you'd be like Einstein next to him!

Just popped over to see what the fuss is all about and had to laugh. Is that the score now that any new person is instantly the new reincarnation of KoD / Rabbi etc. Paranoia would appear to rule supreme.

If I decided to reappear I would alter my writing style totally to fit in and mis-spell everything with poor grammar

To paraphrase Bob Dylan, no no no it ain't me dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Hells_Reject
    Just popped over to see what the fuss is all about and had to laugh. Is that the score now that any new person is instantly the new reincarnation of KoD / Rabbi etc. Paranoia would appear to rule supreme.

If I decided to reappear I would alter my writing style totally to fit in and mis-spell everything with poor grammar

To paraphrase Bob Dylan, no no no it ain't me dude.[/quote]

Could it be Basie, the mild mannered janitor?

Could be !

If he wants to make himself look even more stupid by denying it's him that's his choice. We all KNOW who it is.

He didn't even make himself difficult to spot.

Really not going to get involved in a it's not me oh yes it is nonsense. You believe it's me then get on with it

It's not so much that I believe it's you, more that I am 100% stone bonking certain it's you.

You know it, I know it and everyone else knows it. It's like the time before when you insisted that Sound_Vodka wasn't KOD, just "someone who worked with him", until you forgot yourself and answered as the wrong person! You lied then, you're lying again now. Prove me wrong by going on NCM by asking the mods if H_R and Bologna are posting from the same ISP address. I bet you daren't.

It's not so much that I believe it's you, more that I am 100% stone bonking certain it's you.

You know it, I know it and everyone else knows it. It's like the time before when you insisted that Sound_Vodka wasn't KOD, just "someone who worked with him", until you forgot yourself and answered as the wrong person! You lied then, you're lying again now. Prove me wrong by going on NCM by asking the mods if H_R and Bologna are posting from the same ISP address. I bet you daren't.
    What drama at NCM! Pity the same can't be said when County take to the pitch!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast