+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Elite_Pie

Elite_Pie

can you go over to the sheep Mad board please, lots of bad spelling going on by them shaggers.

re: Elite_Pie

Sorry, I resigned as official spellchecker on here due to the massive workload, though I'm still tempted to do a bit of freelancing now and then if the mood takes me.

So please could you start your sentence with a capital letter, and it's 'those shaggers' rather than 'them shaggers'.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    Sorry, I resigned as official spellchecker on here due to the massive workload, though I'm still tempted to do a bit of freelancing now and then if the mood takes me.

So please could you start your sentence with a capital letter, and it's 'those shaggers' rather than 'them shaggers'.
    You have just asked him a question and left off the question mark

Missing me yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Hells_Reject

Missing me yet? [/quote]

I wasn't asking him, I was telling him. It was an order, not a request, just a very polite order as always with me.

Of course you are being missed. I welcome outside opinions, I much prefer your openly anti-Notts views to Basie coming on and pretending he's a Notts fan.

Missing me yet? [/quote]

I wasn't asking him, I was telling him. It was an order, not a request, just a very polite order as always with me.

Of course you are being missed. I welcome outside opinions, I much prefer your openly anti-Notts views to Basie coming on and pretending he's a Notts fan.[/quote]

Tell you summat EP, there are some serious divvies on the NCM forum you know

Might have a go at the Rabbi password this week if I can be bothered as it is extremely doubtfu

Quote Originally Posted by Hells_Reject

Missing me yet? [/quote]

Of course you are being missed. I welcome outside opinions, I much prefer your openly anti-Notts views to Basie coming on and pretending he's a Notts fan.[/quote]

Might have a go at the Rabbi password this we

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie

Missing me yet? [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie

Missing me yet? [/quote]

Maybe you could concentrate your efforts on your own board then - on the thread 'Tony Hately RIP' (sic) the latest post ends "RIP Tony your a ledgend" - plenty for you to go on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_Red
    Maybe you could concentrate your efforts on your own board then - on the thread 'Tony Hately RIP' (sic) the latest post ends "RIP Tony your a ledgend" - plenty for you to go on there.[/quote]

Ahhh, it's my good mate Old_Red, long time no see! Could that be because you made a complete d!ck of yourself on our board?
    If it's slipped your mind, allow me to remind you:

[quote="Elite_Pie"]
    As for the Leeds points deduction gifting us promotion, that's the sort of accuracy I expect on here - never mind the facts, let's have a go at our more successful neighbo

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast