+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 7 private hire coaches filled for cardiff.

re: 7 private hire coaches filled for cardiff.

Quote Originally Posted by wiganineurope
    You don't think it's possible that there is two different people running coaches to Cardiff then?

The fella I'm referring too has just put an 8th coach on.

Little bit of free advice for you mate :-

Once you have dug a hole for yourself, don't dig it any deeper.[/quote]
    Sling ya hook back to CL...LMB getting as bad as ya arch enemy on there.[/quote]

Sorry to disappoint but this a/c was set up to give out information for coach trips/ flights for our euro trips and can be accessed by 3 different people - I (LM have no involvement in running any coaches to Cardiff, I have not until now posted on this subject and to be honest haven't the foggiest how many coaches ********* is running as I have not seen or talked to him this year.
    I have also not posted on this site since I gave out

re: 7 private hire coaches filled for cardiff.

When I read what I posted last night I realised I had not made my self clear but because of tiredness and running out of time to edit my post I left it until this morning
    As I said before I set this account up on here to keep people informed about the trips we were jointly running to Belgium and Maribor, those people were myself, the editor of another board and a regular private coach operator, we have a shared password so any of us could update the board about our trips and all three have full access.
    Two of those people, including myself are not running any coaches to Cardiff so as I said I have no idea about the details of the trip, the third person is the one who responded to the first poster not me, I only logged on to the thread because you brought my into it - I hope that clears my involvement up. (LM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)