+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 7 private hire coaches filled for cardiff.

7 private hire coaches filled for cardiff.

the fella i knows done very well out of this one, looks like we could be taking a decent following down

re: 7 private hire coaches filled for cardiff.

Quote Originally Posted by pemblue
    the fella i knows done very well out of this one, looks like we could be taking a decent following down
    yes I bet he's coined it pal

Oh great, the flare chuckers are back.

intial 750 allocation, with about half of that already took on the coaches, gonna be a scramble tomorrow for tickets...

750 tickets never... Anyway dont you have to apply for your tickets, your surely not guaranteed a ticket if you've booked on the coach. Season ticket holders will be in first, and how many of those will be going. I would think more than the 750 tickets will be available

I know that they have to offer 25% of the ground capacity to away supporters so the club will have been offered about 7,000 tickets.

Having said that, I don't know if the FA Cup operates the same kind of policy as the premier league, where the away team in effect "buys" their ticket allocation so that any unsold tickets wind up costing the away team money.

If that's the case then I would imagine the club will proceed with caution but I would also imagine that anyone who wants to go will be able to go

CARDIFF CITY v WIGAN ATHLETIC
    THE FA CUP WITH BUDWEISER FIFTH ROUND 2013/2014
    SATURDAY 15 FEBRUARY 2014
    KICK-OFF 3.00PM

Wigan Athletic have received an allocation of tickets for the FA Cup with Budweiser Fifth Round away fixture with Cardiff City to be played on Saturday 15 February 2014 at Cardiff City Stadium (3.00pm kick off).

Match tickets will go on sale to 2013/2014 home season ticket holders from 9am on Wednesday 5 February 2014 (one ticket per valid season ticket).

In the event of any match tickets remaining, they will go on general sale to registered supporters of Wigan Athletic with a previous booking history for fixtures at the DW Stadium from 9am on Monday 10th February 2014.

Subject to availability, these tickets will be on sale online until 4.30pm on Wednesday 12 February 2014 and through the DW Stadium Ticket Office until 4.00pm on Friday 14 February 2014.

Adults AŁ15.00
    Over 60 years AŁ5.00
    16-21 years AŁ5.00
    Under 16 years AŁ5.00
    Ambulant/Disabled Same as releva

De away clubs receive 15% of tickets in the FA cup.
    So no problem with getting a ticket!

i got it wrong, he usually does do a ticket with every seat on the coach but hasn't done for this, but still all those people will be needing a ticket, doesn't look like their will be a problem though with it being an initial allocation.

Quote Originally Posted by pemblue
    i got it wrong, he usually does do a ticket with every seat on the coach but hasn't done for this, but still all those people will be needing a ticket, doesn't look like their will be a problem though with it being an initial allocation.
    Just as you got it wrong in the first place, the person you claim to know (not very well it seems) is taking 3 coaches to Cardiff not 7.

For those wondering about ticket allocation, the reason we have only got 750 is because that is the number of tickets that WAFC requested off Cardiff.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)