+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fao - Romanis or any Forest Moderator.

re: Fao - Romanis or any Forest Moderator.

He has been reinstated. If you look at his posts the red card has gone, so there must be a technical glitch somewhere, after all there's been plenty of them recently.

Quote Originally Posted by RedOno
    He has been reinstated. If you look at his posts the red card has gone, so there must be a technical glitch somewhere, after all there's been plenty of them recently.
    Don't talk about yourself as a third person Basie, it's getting boring.

After all the red cards you waved, you claim your a victim of a glitch? Classic.

The normal rule of thumb regarding a red being taken off is that it can only be done by the MOD who issued in the 1st place and they normally ask another MOD if this is ok. Outside of our control HQ could probably do it but I doubt they would without talking to a MOD on the board 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by rosenjock
    The normal rule of thumb regarding a red being taken off is that it can only be done by the MOD who issued in the 1st place and they normally ask another MOD if this is ok. Outside of our control HQ could probably do it but I doubt they would without talking to a MOD on the board 1st.
    If you care to look back at his last post which you can easily do you will notice that the red card has been removed which means that the Mod who placed the ban has now rescinded it, which must mean that there is a technical glitch preventing him from posting at the moment. It's not a question of unbanning someone,that's been done, it's question of righting a fault in the system of which there have been many in the last month.

Not sure of what glitch this is Basie a€¦Hold on ... you're still down on my screen as waiting to be recalled so the glitch is that your isn't red but you are still banned .. hope that helps

Perhaps we should have a vote on whether Basie should be allowed back but not allow Basie's aliases to vote?
    I'll cast first vote.
    I vote ...NO

the glitch is that your isn't red but you are still banned .. hope that helps

I'd guess that the words 'you are still banned' will help a few of us!

One username down, only another 37 to go.

I have noticed that were was a red card against his a few days ago but there now there isn't. If he hasn't been reinstated then please explain this phenomenon.

No idea why but it doesn't matter as you're still banned

No idea why but it doesn't matter as you're still banned
    Note the word, "YOU'RE", he's not falling for it either bumfluff.

You are still posting now, so why would anyone rescind that? Personally, I'd strip you of every single user, but hey, I'm just a vindictive ****er,

Oh and forgot to add>>>>>>> NO !! from me as well.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast