+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fao - Romanis or any Forest Moderator.

Fao - Romanis or any Forest Moderator.

Please check in to the Notts County board, there is someone there who needs your help.

re: Fao - Romanis or any Forest Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by RedOno
    Please check in to the Notts County board, there is someone there who needs your help.
    Ok Basie, if you say so,

Must be some kind of first, getting a user to go to a rival board to answer a question!

Ok Basie, I shall do it a little later. It's 435am here in Asia.

Say in another 30 mins or so, I'll email the site editor.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Must be some kind of first, getting a user to go to a rival board to answer a question!

Ok Basie, I shall do it a little later. It's 435am here in Asia.

Say in another 30 mins or so, I'll email the site editor.
    Errrrrrrrrrrm, redono is Basie

Still posting under aliases.

Grange Hill kids used to say--- Just Say no!!!
    Right Zammo?

I've already messaged the site editor. I'll let you know of any reply or outcome, unless of course the account is enabled before that.

I've already messaged the site editor. I'll let you know of any reply or outcome, unless of course the account is enabled before that.
    Fingers crossed for a no reply.for a month he ruined this board buy banning people for sod all.i got a yellow for being sarcastic!he is still posting under differents so why do you need to un ban him?he will go over the top againg with his boring moaning self,get banned then use another.its a joke if he can get banned and keep using differents,what's the point in a ban.the mods should look into this and ban all his usernames.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    Fingers crossed for a no reply.for a month he ruined this board buy banning people for sod all.i got a yellow for being sarcastic!he is still posting under differents so why do you need to un ban him?he will go over the top againg with his boring moaning self,get banned then use another.its a joke if he can get banned and keep using differents,what's the point in a ban.the mods should look into this and ban all his usernames.[/quote]

Absolutely right Pol.

I posted this on NCM in response to his attempts to curry favour over there.

How can he have a last chance with the aliases he uses?
    It's not the first time he's been banned is it?
    Either Forest or others boards.
    redbasie
    redngreen
    akwesasne
    redono
    redworf
    kidfromtheredbank
    Wher

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    Fingers crossed for a no reply.for a month he ruined this board buy banning people for sod all.i got a yellow for being sarcastic!he is still posting under differents so why do you need to un ban him?he will go over the top againg with his boring moaning self,get banned then use another.its a joke if he can get banned and keep using differents,what's the point in a ban.the mods should look into this and ban all his usernames.[/quote]

On that score I agree, just 1 user for this board. Unless of course it's banned, then a new ID, provided the Mods don't disagree.

As to why I've appealed on his behalf. I'm quite a forgiving person and I also subscribe to the notion that in life - friends are not forever and enemies never permanen

On that score I agree, just 1 user for this board. Unless of course it's banned, then a new ID, provided the Mods don't disagree.

As to why I've appealed on his behalf. I'm quite a forgiving person and I also subscribe to the notion that in life - frien

Obviously he was banned for a reason but still posts under differents.its like a player getting sent off and putting someone elses shirt on and being able to play again.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast