+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leicester a test

Leicester a test

This game for me is a bigger game for us than the Derby game in March, the reason is that the game itself will be a real test for us probably got draw written all over it but should be a fascinating game I simply can't wait for it, as for the Derby game we should be ahead of them in the table by then and the pressure will be on them which will work in our favour and we will stun them on their patch, if we beat Leicester this will show this league that we mean business and then go on the the automatic promotion spots, COYR

re: Leicester a test

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    This game for me is a bigger game for us than the Derby game in March, the reason is that the game itself will be a real test for us probably got draw written all over it but should be a fascinating game I simply can't wait for it, as for the Derby game we should be ahead of them in the table by then and the pressure will be on them which will work in our favour and we will stun them on their patch, if we beat Leicester this will show this league that we mean business and then go on the the automatic promotion spots, COYR
    Not disagreeing with you mate, I believe though one game at a time. We haven't hit top gear yet. Lets work on that.

I'm afraid I'll have to disagree at this juncture.

Leicester would be the culmination of a period of 6 games in 18-20 days or so. In fact we have 4 games over an 10 day stretch starting with Preston.

To even be in contention or secure, we need to gain at least 4 points against Blackpool and Huddersfield. If we get 6, we can even afford a blip to the Foxes.

I agree with the user after you, that we must just

This thread was designed to create a reaction and liven things up a little, a little dig from es***red, a lot of the thread is tosh but not unrealistic

This thread was designed to create a reaction and liven things up a little, a little dig from es***red, a lot of the thread is tosh but not unrealistic

Tw@t

I think a lot of people on the notts mad would refer you as one of those, just cause Basie has ruffled you feathers this evening there's no need to get the hump

Tw@t

This sounds exactly like a tactic employed during Basie's ill fated reign - creating topics because no one else was around.

Ok come come, tell the truth, you're trying to seduce Tricky ain't you? After I mentioned elsewhere I'm trying to lean him in the direction of man love!

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    This sounds exactly like a tactic employed during Basie's ill fated reign - creating topics because no one else was around.

Ok come come, tell the truth, you're trying to seduce Tricky ain't you? After I mentioned elsewhere I'm trying to lean him in the direction of man love! [/quote] weird response, Are you pissed ?

Ok come come, tell the truth, you're trying to seduce Tricky ain't you? After I mentioned elsewhere I'm trying to lean him in the direction of man love! [/quote] weird response, Are you pissed ?[/quote]

Yeah he's been unlucky in love with the female species, I'm now directing towards good ol TES, who's known to be an exotic dancer of sorts.

As for the latter question, yeah been up all night doing stuff. Off to bed in jiffy. Good night Es***

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Off to bed in jiffy. Good night Es***

Ahh yes, Jiffy your Filipino ladyboy cleaner.

How is he these days?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast