+ Visit Swansea City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Where to eat in swansea

Where to eat in swansea

Hiya good people of Swansea, Burnley fan living in Aberystwyth here in peace.

Coming down soon with the wife without the kids for a weekend and looking for recommendations for somewhere to eat and drink in the city center.

In our 40s so not looking for somewhere where we can't hear ourselves!! but would like some nice food and a good night.

Any Ideas

Thanks in advance
    AberClaret

re: Where to eat in swansea

Head to Wind Street, you cant go far wrong, or better still pump house by the marina.

Yes the latter i would choose.

La Bras Wind street

Great place for a weekend Aberclaret, loads to do in town plus the Mumbles and Gower. Some really good pubs, i love it down there.
    Good football team as well and im sure they will stay up
    Wolves fan

Thanks for the advise, really looking forward to going. Been to Cardiff a few times and always enjoyed it but we like to explore and take advantage of these cheap Premier Inn offers.

I think we are near the Pump House so that's a possibility and la bras looks good.

Thanks grabut, but beware the Bull!
    that's if your old enough to remember the trip to Wembley...?

My favorite pub in town is the Cross Keys, its good value. On your way round to the Pumphouse is a little bar called Amerricano which is worth a visit. I went in a restaurant by the Premier Inn beggining with P, i forget the, it cost a fortune and you had to que for your food. While the food was ok i wasnt keen, you pay 20 pound for your steak, then 4 pounds for some side salad then another 4 pounds for something else.
    Yes i remember our day at Wembley, great day and match, i wish we had Bully now.

The train on the way home

S.hithole

Quote Originally Posted by jameskel
    The train on the way home

S.hithole
    Snooker loopy nuts are we...

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)