+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: David Vaughan

David Vaughan

Out for 3 months with knee injury. FFS.

Is it only us up near the top that keeps getting long term injuries? Cohen, Wilson, Blackstock and Vaughan.

re: David Vaughan

you beat me to it lol
    mods feel free to remove mine to avoid duplicate threads

Quote Originally Posted by KeeptheCityGround
    Out for 3 months with knee injury. FFS.

Is it only us up near the top that keeps getting long term injuries? Cohen, Wilson, Blackstock and Vaughan.
    Bad news, but we have a very good squad and just hope that The Moose can build on recent good performances. I would have thought that Billy's high energy style of play is more likely to cause more stress fracture related injuries than the slower build up of a SoD type of team. It's the downside of more effort at the expense of patient build-ups and passing skills.

its prob worse than us but we had hendrick keogh,russell and barker, OB. You guys losing cohen was huge though

I just hope he returns as the same player when he recovers. Sometimes these kind of injuries can ruin a career. Speedy recovery David.

Does it mean that the player is recalled to Sunderland or stays with us albeit in the treatment room.

BIG BLOW as we have missed him in the last few games. a clever little player who breaks up play, wins the ball and plays it simple. Keeps things ticking along in the middle of the park, much like McKenna did in his first season with us.

An opportunity for other midfielders in the squad and we can always bring in a player e.g. Dorrans on loan if we need to.