+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Do NOT bet on Fulham

Do NOT bet on Fulham

for rest of the season ok. They LET me down 1 team on my accy for £15k fuming.

re: Do NOT bet on Fulham

I aint complaining. I got 18/1 on Sheffield utd in play in extra time. that was a nice little winner. :-D

ouch...feel for you utr! you can't be short of a quid or two though mate, you follow england all over the world.

Quote Originally Posted by triz
    ouch...feel for you utr! you can't be short of a quid or two though mate, you follow england all over the world.

I reckon UTR puts a grand on his acca's - just because he can b)

So if there's anther giant killing tonight it would mean another meet up with Clough and Davies. Wonder if he'll kick him harder this time? (Or actually do it in the first place)

Sorry to hear about your bet UTR. I have gone two months with one team letting me down on my weekend flutter. Really ****es you off!

Which bookie was that with Rapid? 18/1!

I followed game on Bet365 and didn't see better than 6/1 unless you backed them in the 119th minute?

UTR - I feel your pain mate i've had a few near misses of late though financially nearer £1500 than 15 grand

Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam
    Which bookie was that with Rapid? 18/1!

I followed game on Bet365 and didn't see better than 6/1 unless you backed them in the 119th minute?

UTR - I feel your pain mate i've had a few near misses of late though financially nearer i1500 than 15 grand
    yeah bet365 mate. it was around 115th minute just before baxter took that free kick in a dangerous position.

to be fair I think victor chandler were generally better odds throughout the night but unfortunately they're one of them that banned me

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)