+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How do you smell? :-)

How do you smell? :-)

Ok, not trying to get personal , it's just that I was reading about a Spanish company who claim to have developed a kind of 'electronic bloodhound' that can detect all our delightfully unique aromas, which they hope will one day replace passports.

So, it got me wondering, what might you smell like if you were subjected to the sniffer test?

For me, on a bad day it might be a mix of chlorine from the swimming pool, tea tree shower gel/shampoo to try and rid self of said chlorine, with half a ton of frangipani oil on top.

Otherwise, generally, rose and jasmine milk bath and either rose or jasmine body butter, rose shampoo, and peppermint toothpaste/mouthwash.

So, that's me. What about you?

re: How do you smell? :-)

I think I smell of last nights tea pork chops and chips

Roses

With me I guess it depends on where you're sticking your nose Right now I've got chocolate breath.

Winnie both of those scents are yum. I imagine smelt them.

The smell of sea air. If I'm stressed or a bit down I try and go down the beach. I do feel more alive after and in a better frame of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan
    With me I guess it depends on where you're sticking your nose Right now I've got chocolate breath.

Winnie both of those scents are yum. I imagine smelt them.
    You have a scentsational imagination Oz. Actually, I imagine smelt your chocolate breath too. Mmmm ... scrummy.

Hmmm ... I think my brother's nose palate may need a,little fine tuning ... Either that or he's been pinching my rose shampoo again.

So collectively, so far, our Eau de Villa Mad no 1 has base notes of pork chops, chips, and chlorine, middle notes of chocolate, frangipani, rose and jasmine, with top notes of sea air and tea tree ...

Do you think it'll catch on?

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie
    Fire?

Hurry up and win the comp so I have an excuse

I hope I'd smell of my perfume... Which is always sweetheart by ghost.
    (Used to be Serenity by ghost but the buggers discontinued it)

Other than that I think the smell of chocolate would be there somewhere...

L x

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan
    Fire?

Hurry up and win the comp so I have an excuse [/quote]

I'll be trying my best to give you an excuse, Oz.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemissvillain
    I hope I'd smell of my perfume... Which is always sweetheart by ghost.
    (Used to be Serenity by ghost but the buggers discontinued it)

Other than that I think the smell of chocolate would be there somewhere...

L x
    You can never have too much chocolate in the blend, L! I'm not really a perfume wearer, so I've no idea what your fragrance smells like, but I'm sure it's delish.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)