+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stephen Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    Just proves fans can be positive when they see good decisions and progression.
    However when they see the opposite it is obvious they are going to b moaning.
    ST has tried successfully to recoup his family's investment and has reduced our proud club to be worse than Dundee FC for the first time in 50 years.

Makes it worse that the fun aren't any better, still shyte as per normal, just a bit less shyte than us

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Love my answers then, exactly how I'd answer now

Pleasing that you'll never see your team at the levels we were during those years!
    Lol! Thats the spirit 2nd top of league or pish in the diddy league at least we are consistent

I'm sure there are great read's next door on the wonderful years under the Marrs and Melville however i couldna be ersed sifting through years and years of shyte to find them.

Strange that even though we are in the worst state we have been in living memory. Yet, we can still attract more punters than the fun.

Mind you, probably a lot of masochists attracted to us right now. Hey, they're absolute shieght, and they even charge you money to watch them. Get me a season ticket quick. And punch me repeatedly in the pus please.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I'm sure there are great read's next door on the wonderful years under the Marrs and Melville however i couldna be ersed sifting through years and years of shyte to find them.
    Exactly my thoughts. If a topic is not on the first page it is old news to me. I once tried to find a post only weeks old and quickly got fed up looking and forgot about it. They obviously have too much time on their hands.

Quote Originally Posted by pertharab View Post
    Exactly my thoughts. If a topic is not on the first page it is old news to me. I once tried to find a post only weeks old and quickly got fed up looking and forgot about it. They obviously have too much time on their hands.
    The difference is they are totally obsessed with Utd. It's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    The difference is they are totally obsessed with Utd. It's that simple.
    Exactly. It's nothing to do about their own team and EVERYTHING to do about United.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    This, summer time, weathers tremendous and this dick is trawling back to 2014 ha ha, each to their own but deary me ha ha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)