+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Notts Co fans

FAO Notts Co fans

Apologies to Forest fans for using your board and greetings to Tricky Trees, one of the best posters on the Notts board.
    I have been permanently disabled from the Notts board without any card being posted. Any appeals are ignored.
    You may think this is a good thing because you hate my every post, but tomorrow it could be you. Free speech and all that. When you are banned for no reason by a faceless authority, it's time to realise that the blackshirts are here. Aren't they, Stu?

re: FAO Notts Co fans

Hmm, alright, we'll discuss this later. At the moment we're more keen to know what's happening at Bloomfield Road

But I do hope dome County fans will come here and engage with you. EP will for sure

Btw you must have done something to piss your fellow fans or the Mods off. What is it? Come come own up.

We also have a similar case here, where 1 fan has irritated a sufficient number of posters and the Mods, for them to dispense with him.

A little soul searching and a contrite apology might be the better course instead of pouring more petrol over the fire by accusing your Mods of impropriety. That would almost surely result in your ban being extended.

I'm all for freedom of speech but such freedom must also take into account what the majority want and not always expect them to bow down and accede to every minority request, or ignore when wrong.

Oh yeah, good win today at long last, but you still have played 3 more than the Blades and only lead them by a point. Even bottom placed Stevenage has 4 games to try and overcome the 5 point gap you enjoy over them.

Although a win is a win, the picture is still quite bleak at the Lane.

Best of luck - I mean it.

Afternoon everyone.
    Well I assume, this is me old mate Sid.
    Now obviously I have no idea why he has been booted. But judging by Sids posts, my guess would be that because he doesn't agree with the nodding dogs, they have outed him.
    I actually find him very funny, the comment the other day comparing Judgewoman with the intellect of a bag of crisps was biblical, lol
    Hang in there mate, the truth will out itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Afternoon everyone.
    Now obviously I have no idea why he has been booted. But judging by Sids posts, my guess would be that because he doesn't agree with the nodding dogs, they have outed him.
    I actually find him very funny, the comment the other day comparing Judgewoman with the intellect of a bag of crisps was biblical, lol
    You do keep some strange friends, son!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Afternoon everyone.
    Nodding dogs indeed, they really don't do banter do they?