+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exeter v Pompey

re: Exeter v Pompey

Quote Originally Posted by kernow
    Exeter deserved not to lose what was poor game of football. :/

Turktown Ant and I had a wager that Pompey would double the Grecians this year. Almost.

Tough luck Ant. Get your card out.
    I take it you went SJP but would rather have been watching another poor game along the coast Kernow.
    Will you be taking in any more PFC games in the future?

Never say never Bileys but didn't actually put myself out as I was working just round the corner and finished in good time. My mate was going and invited me for a bit of company.

Good view from the top of the kop, the whole pitch and Haldon Hills in the distance. Awful weather though and felt abit for the away fans on the open terrace ( not too much though !)

Morbid curiosity really. Wanted to see if you are really as bad as you all seem to think.

Wasn't all that bad. The pre-match drink in the Red Square was great. Couldn't get served in the Black Horse and The Well had become infested with pisst up skates chanting ner ner ner we sent the skummers dahn !

Westwood is a big bloke isn't he ?!

The half time pastie and bovril were enormous positives !

As for your team. The lad up top who scored had a good game, as did the ginger fella. They did ok and the support was generally good, apart from the apparent abuse (or was it assault) of one of your players.

The cops e

Quote Originally Posted by kernow
    Exeter deserved not to lose what was poor game of football. :/

Turktown Ant and I had a wager that Pompey would double the Grecians this year. Almost.

Tough luck Ant. Get your card out.
    Well that one couldn't have been closer Kernow. It was a good wager, maybe we'll do it again next season. The money has been paid in full. I trust you won't be requiring proof [/quote]

Seems as though I'm the one who needs to trust TTA !? [/quote

Donation ref is Oca361a5-5148-48fd-80a8-06121ab36a73 timed at 11:14 09 Feb. If you contact them I'm sure they'll verify

Good lad .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)