+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hampshire Hero of the Day

re: Hampshire Hero of the Day

I love the way only one comment condones the action of the fan the rest continue to abuse the player.
    And CHW here's one of those great comments you deny having ever be said...

Pat on the back for the 1,441 Pompey fans who travelled to the storm under water West country I have not included the other fan who ever it was ? as Saints the great attraction only managed 1041 STOKE fans Premier my back side and 26000 ish SAINTS fans ( Portsmouth FC The Home Of Has Beens Never Was And Never Will Be } who's the bestest 0f the bestest fans they are in div2

Though how Stoke only bringing a fraction of the away allocation makes us poor I do not understand. Especially when FP is currently 3,000 under capacity every home game.

Quote Originally Posted by Grannie64
    So where is the lack of facts here or are you now so down on your team,that the word of a player is now questioned, and I thought the News was always right.
    It's just one more example of an unpalatable truth getting the total denial treatment - if the few don't like something, then it simply didn't happen. Same old, same old..

Have to say I feel a little for Liam Sercombe whose 93rd minute heroics are in danger of being overshadowed by this latest unsavoury incident..

I was already looking forward to Tuesday night, to see if can get three points at Hull, when a quick look at the League 2 fixtures, for that evening , shows all the teams below Poopey (yeah I know it's not many), also playing.

If the results go as I would like, we will have 3 points in the bag and Poopey will be 1 point and 1 place outside the relegation zone.

I love the way only one comment condones the action of the fan the rest continue to abuse the player.
    They're a classy bunch, Grannie..

Nice! Until this very moment I'd accepted that the charity thieving ones had continued in their quest to piss that league by winning at X-rrrrr.

93rd minute?

Pat on the back for the 1,441 Pompey fans who travelled to the storm under water West country I have not included the other fan who ever it was ? as Saints the great attraction only managed 1041 STOKE fans Premier my back side and 26000 ish SAINTS fans ( Portsmouth FC The Home Of Has Beens Never Was And Never Will Be } who's the bestest 0f the bestest fans they are in div2

Though how Stoke only bringing a fraction of the away allocation makes us poor I do not understand. Especially when FP is currently 3,000 under capacity every home game.
    1441 eh?

Well according to the football ground guide the maximum is less that 1200 ... I quote

Away fans are mostly housed in the St Jamesa€™ Road terrace at one end of the ground, where just over 1,000 fans can be ac

Actually there was seating in both stands plus the visiting end terrace, so 1400 is about right.

Still - as usual - you all want to write about Pompey. Carry on!

Quote Originally Posted by proclaimer

1441 eh?

Well according to the football ground guide the maximum is less that 1200 ... I quote

Away fans are mostly housed in the St Jamesa€™ Road terrace at one end of

Quote Originally Posted by BilltheCat
    Actually there was seating in both stands plus the visiting end terrace, so 1400 is about right.

Still - as usual - you all want to write about Pompey. Carry on!
    Obviously you went Bill, are the bogs as bad as they were for us a couple of seasons ago?

We must have had about 12/1300 down there that night tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere

1441 eh?

Away fans are mostly hous

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast