+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Results, Table and Chat (Week 24) + PL FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

Results, Table and Chat (Week 24) + PL FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

Despite another weather hit fixture list and two postponements week 24 still brought about some good scores with CentreMid's 37pts topping the lot as Blade_Hater, Vanderkay and CAMiller complete a handsome looking podium. The wet weather put a dampener on the Millers weekend and to add to that disappointment, FrickleyAway, fromafar, ilikecarling and KILL_YOUR_HEROES collected a pair pf donkey ears apiece for their 6pt flops.

The postponement of the Luton game means that Brin, Corner, FrickleyAway, LeedsMiller1989, mygiddypant and Neztheiller all get 2 goal scorer picks next week.

AberdeenMiller is still the one to catch at the top and in Week 25 he'll also be concentrating on the PL FA Cup despite the fact only two actual FA Cup games will be part of FrickleyAway's fixture selection. Full draw below.

Week 24
    Winner: CentreMid 37pts 1x9 (Burnley), 1x8 (Chelsea), 1x7 (Sheff Utd), 1x2 (Results), 6 (Ings), 5 (Weekly Win)
    2nd: Blade_Hater 28pts
    3rd=: Vanderkay, CAMiller 24pts
    Donkeys: Fr

Bloody Exeter scoring in the 94th minute cost me 6 points...>:-( >:-( >:-(

Cruising into 4th #justsayin

CAMiller, I think that I might have an unfair advantage (I could do with one) in my F.A.Cup clash with AberdeenMiller by being able to select two goalscorers.
    Is this allowed ?

Sorry for asking but I really don't know if it's in the rules or not.

Quote Originally Posted by NeztheMiller
    CAMiller, I think that I might have an unfair advantage (I could do with one) in my F.A.Cup clash with AberdeenMiller by being able to select two goalscorers.
    Is this allowed ?

Sorry for asking but I really don't know if it's in the rules or not.
    Thanks for pointing it out ahead of Saturday Nez - I would have probably realised when I was doing the results. Anyone who has 2 goal scorer picks in a week and is still in the PL FA Cup - only their first pick will count towards their FA Cup score - the other pick will of course still count towards their league score. Looks like it only applies to you this week Nez.

Thanks for that CAMiller.

Yes there's only me with two goalscoring selections that's left in the F.A.Cup draw and that's why I brought it to your attention.
    It's a shame though because I could've used a bit of a head start having to play top of the league AberdeenMiller.
    Oh well, I'll have to get my thinking cap on this week (it'll make a change from wearing the donkey ears).