+ Visit Doncaster Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Life in the old Tyke yet

re: Life in the old Tyke yet

And by the way Oakwell is 10 times better than keepafloat.
    UTM

Well i reckon 2 each was a fair result. 2 poor teams and we really needed a victory but didn't deserve it.

Your win over Millwall is at least another 3 points in your pocket. I did say not to give up. Just a few more points and you can be out of the hole.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move
    as one visit to your stadium was one too many. No offence but it's ****e.
    Do you think so? Explain why?

The Keepmoat Stadium is ascetically wanting but I don't base my match day experiences on how charming the stadium looks. My main concern is the team performance, followed by comfort, safety, and amenities. Where does the Keepmoat fall short in these?

Now let's look at Oakwell... crap parking, zero comfort, and invariably we are met with the Barnsley youths who resemble Elmer Fudd when leaving the stadium.

The Keepmoat is bland, uninspiring, and uniformed in design. But because of this I know that almost every seat offers generous leg room, comfort, and good viewing. Maybe I am at an age now whereby comfort is a priority, but one thing for sure, I would never swap the Keepmoat for Oakwell in a million years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12