+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BOLTON V BURNLEY

re: BOLTON V BURNLEY

I'll see Gallopingchip's list and raise him...

Texaco Cup runners up.
    Being at our home for 131 years.
    4th Division Champions.
    Had better Northern Ireland Internationals played for us.

Oh no! The Texaco cup runners up, that is below the belt, you just had to throw that in didn't you Stan. I surrender.

That was sly that Stan. Never thought you would stoop to that level.

Can't believe all those Lancs Manx Cup run ins between us counted for nothing...devastated

Anglo Jock Deep Fried Mars Bars Cup...winners

Well at least the OP got Burnleys score correct

Come on Whatsmore - let's be 'avin you ! The mountain you lot have to climb is a tad steeper than ours so you'd better be setting off now !!!!!!!!!

My prob is. i do not think for one min that we are better than you or ba#trads,by no means. all i hope for is that you both know,now you are only an average ch side, like us. no more big heads. No more cash. and it is good for northwest, we will not go up, preston come up, happy days! Really good next season.

Quote Originally Posted by claret1978
    My prob is. i do not think for one min that we are better than you or ba#trads,by no means. all i hope for is that you both know,now you are only an average ch side, like us. no more big heads. No more cash. and it is good for northwest, we will not go up, preston come up, happy days! Really good next season.
    is that you whatsmore

no, just somebody being relistic. love burnley but been around long enough to know how we always fall at last hurdle, (bar our win over sheff united)would really hope preston come up. proper season next year.

Reckon your lads should now make the prem , either automatically , or via the play offs ( always iffy I suppose ) , yr lads have been exceptional all season ( personally I thought the bubble would burst earlier in the season ) however you have to say your form as been brilliant & picked up some very good points , cant see you loosing it now ( injuries aside ) , good luck I say

Eric , another quality post mate

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)