+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The sandwell relegation watch thread

The sandwell relegation watch thread

Three months and counting...

(For our revered American/Canadian supporters that means T minus three months )

I may well fall flat on my face come May but The New Arsenal with continental Manager may well have had their time with the big boys.

PEACE IN

re: The sandwell relegation watch thread

Naughty naughty very naughty

Get your tin hat out mate

Quote Originally Posted by 1877wolf

I may well fall flat on my face come May but The New Arsenal with continental Manager may well have had their time with the big boys.

PEACE IN
    get that cushion for your face to fall into.we are not doomed yet and I for one will bookmark this thread.WE ARE ALBION not dismal dejected defeated dingles and if we do drop I look forward to our continuing dominance over your 3rd division squad,if indeed you do get promoted

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53

PEACE IN
    get that cushion for your face to fall into.we are not doomed yet and I for one will bookmark this thread.WE ARE ALBION not dismal dejected defeated dingles and if we do drop I look forward to our continuing dominance over your 3rd division squad,if indeed you do get promoted[/quote]

Oooooooooohhh! Get you ducky! Will you need someone to remove the hook?

PEACE IN
    get that cushion for your face to fall into.we are not doomed yet and I for one will bookmark this thread.WE ARE ALBION not dismal dejected defeated dingles and if we do drop I look forward to our continuing dominance over your 3rd division squad,if indeed you do get promoted[/quote]

Oi! Just be careful what you say 53, remember,

he is watching you! ;-D

The excuses are coming out already, the new one is Sandwell aren't performing because of their players and head coaches appearance, the beard is also to blame. I'm not sure if they will end up going down, but they can't buy a win and at this moment in time it's good reading their forum as a neutral.

I just hope this thread doesn't leave 1877 with egg on his face

PEACE IN

Ha!

Covered all my bases by using the word MAY.

Also, this is just a 'watch' thread.

(Has he gone yet?)

Quote Originally Posted by 1877wolf

PEACE IN

Ha!

Covered all my bases by using the word MAY.

Also, this is just a 'watch' thread.

(Has he gone yet?)[/quote]

Hmmmm.so youre not convinced or sure of it then

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88

PEACE IN

Oooooooooohhh! Get you ducky! Will you need someone to remove the hook? [/quote]

Not to mention the line and sinker ...

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfiebill

PEACE IN

Oooooooooohhh! Get you ducky! Will you need someone to remove the hook? [/quote]

Not to mention the line and sinker ...[/quote]

the time for fishing is when the end game is certain and not before.so lets not forget that at present Albion are STILL in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)