+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sheep prediction

re: Sheep prediction

Gotta hand it to them. They've been battered yet look to have done a Ronnie Biggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Gotta hand it to them. They've been battered yet look to have done a Ronnie Biggs.
    Nothing to it really, being battered is par for the course of being a sheep man!

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    I have been talking about consistency, so why not another anti Derby prediction. So if I am wrong at least their fan boys can have something to crow about. The Owls to win and win easily.

you're on a roll, can you keep this predicting lark up for us pls

Quote Originally Posted by tricky1972
    V Sheffield wed 1-1 for me, perfect result, if the sheep win they will be 2 points from automatic spots
    7-6 or 2-0 or 0-0... actually I don't really care[/quote] oh really, don't care about our fight for the automatic spots then no ? [/quote]

What have Derby got to do with whether or not we get a top 2 finish... they will be 5th or 6th [/quote] hope your right but something is bugging me about them, they will steal 2nd place u watch,

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    V Sheffield wed 1-1 for me, perfect result, if the sheep win they will be 2 points from automatic spots
    7-6 or 2-0 or 0-0... actually I don't really care[/quote] oh really, don't care about our fight for the automatic spots then no ? [/quote]

What have Derby got to do with whether or not we get a top 2 finish... they will be 5th or 6th [/quote] hope your right but something is bugging me about them, they will steal 2nd place u watch,[/quote]

Tricky you better do something about the boy, he's gravely ill.
    Betting on Derby, contemplating 2nd spot for them and missing Basie.

This could be life threatening!

haha i dont think so es***, i reckon you lot will nick it

Quote Originally Posted by triz
    haha i dont think so es***, i reckon you lot will nick it
    Come come now, don't be shy, spit it out boy, and say what your heart truly feels - you reckon Derby will be play-champions, if not 2nd.

Don't worry I won't hold it against you, if they fail.

I swear on good ol' Basie's head!

Funny after all the crying about martin diving that according to the burnley lot, cox did the "most blatant dive they have ever seen" to win your peno. He'll be getting quite a for himself soon with these repeated dives to try and cheat peno's. Glass houses etc etc etc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123