+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Death of Roversmad??? ...

Death of Roversmad??? ...

...other than in the summer when there is nothing to talk about, it can get quiet on here. But in in all the years of posting, it's noticeable this place is dying.

I wonder what it is?
    Lack of posters?
    The fact we aren't doing well anymore? As in, when we where a Prem club, doing well, it was rammed this board...
    Saxo? ... ...joking Saxo!!

Just curious to what has seen such a drop, in what was a thriving board not long ago.

re: Death of Roversmad??? ...

I don't post on here as much anymore. Mainly because it's mostly people droning on about that same **** and having pointless arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by accyrover
    I don't post on here as much anymore. Mainly because it's mostly people droning on about that same **** and having pointless arguments.
    No it isn't.

as soon as the SAXO PREDICTION LEAGUE was ended, the board starting to drift away..

Things have dropped off since you left the premier league.. maybe they will pick up again when you are promoted.

Ditto
    Quote Originally Posted by accyrover

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Things have dropped off since you left the premier league.. maybe they will pick up again when you are promoted.
    Meaaaaaow!

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Things have dropped off since WE left the premier league.. maybe they will pick up again if WE get promoted.
    Yes Alf im sure they will if you do get promoted ...i thought it was a mistake in the paper when i saw your attendance for the Millwall game ...

Quote Originally Posted by Howie5o
    Things have dropped off since WE left the premier league.. maybe they will pick up again if WE get promoted.
    Yes Alf im sure they will if you do get promoted ...i thought it was a mistake in the paper when i saw your attendance for the Millwall game ...[/quote]

Gutted that we missed out on them extra points 'cos we didn't fill the stadium

Quote Originally Posted by duncandisorderley
    Yes Alf im sure they will if you do get promoted ...i thought it was a mistake in the paper when i saw your attendance for the Millwall game ...[/quote]

Gutted that we missed out on them extra points 'cos we didn't fill the stadium [/quote]

Look, this season, your doing alot better than us. So we resort to a pointless discussion about attendances, as we'd rather not be talking about how well your doing. Im shocked you dont know the rules of this game? You've been playing it with us for the past 35 years.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)