+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eggs ?

re: Eggs ?

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBhoy
    I can eat French toast.
    What about an omelette Danny ?[/quote]

Nope, I'd spew if I put it near my mouth, I can't be in the kitchen while one is being cooked.[/quote] That's strange Danny, is there any other food that you don't like ?

Quote Originally Posted by DeeMo
    I used to give Meg and Kelly a raw egg every week as it was good for their coats. Do you give your dog an egg Buc ?

Nah DeeMo,
    There's no been eggs in the fridge for some time..but my we Angus would eat anything..if we would allow it but he does have a good diet..yes meat and oily fish..

Probably same as your two doggies mate..spoiled for sure.

I can eat French toast.

Nope, I'd spew if I put it near my mouth, I can't be in the kitchen while one is being cooked.[/quote] That's strange Danny, is there any other food that you don't like ?[/quote]

Not a big fan of green veg, but it's eggs that give me the boak.

Quote Originally Posted by grubber83
    Don't eat eggs either..dairy products weren't good for me tbh..
    Why not, buc? [/quote]

Anything dairy gave me a constant cough all day even when went to bed I would cough till I went to sleep..10yrs that went on for had tests..nothing helped..
    My daughter became vegan a couple years back..so I tried it and hey presto no more coughing every 10 sec..that coughing wasn't good..it done me wife's head in..

So no chocolate no milk no cheese no eggs..but tescos own soya milk is superb and it's cheap highly recommend..I can make vegan macaroni it's good but obv no as good as the real McCoy ..I can't take any chocolate..
    Ach well I'm a stone lighter than I was couple years back..no that I needed to be..[/quote]

buc I'm worried you're going to fade away t

Quote Originally Posted by 521buc
    I used to give Meg and Kelly a raw egg every week as it was good for their coats. Do you give your dog an egg Buc ?

Nah DeeMo,
    There's no been eggs in the fridge for some time..but my we Angus would eat anything..if we would allow it but he does have a good diet..yes meat and oily fish..

Probably same as your two doggies mate..spoiled for sure.[/quote] They deserve it Buc. Like you give Angus my two got a tin of mackerel in oil every week as well. That's also good for their coats and joints

I can eat French toast.

Nope, I'd spew if I put it near my mouth, I can't be in the kitchen while one is being cooked.[/quote] That's strange Danny, is there any other food that you don't like ?[/quote]

Not a big fan of green veg, but it's eggs that give me the boak.[/quote] I don't really like sweet food. I'm not into puddings at all. The only thing I can think of that makes me boak is squid

Squid is excellent when cooked well.

Squid is excellent when cooked well.
    it's the way it looks and the texture that gies me the boak

Has anyone had a pet egg? I hadn't heard of them until recently but I've been told they are rotten

Has anyone had a pet egg? I hadn't heard of them until recently but I've been told they are rotten
    dabmo trying to be funny, but failing. I know something that will be rotten by now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)