+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kids for a fiver

Kids for a fiver

I see that U16s can get in to Saturday's game for a fiver.

There were 5,527 in attendance when The Jags came in August. Can we come close? - view external link

re: Kids for a fiver

Quote Originally Posted by jwok
    I see that U16s can get in to Saturday's game for a fiver.

There were 5,527 in attendance when The Jags came in August. Can we come close?
    Nope 5000 tops... Sadly

Unlikely but possible as we have not had game for 3 weeks jags for 2 weeks and as a lot of people had the end of month wage and no games since hopefully will get to the 5k mark but will also depend on weather whether it goes any higher

I'm probably in the minority but I hate it when they let weans in for reduced prices as half of the ones that go don't even watch the game, they just climb over seats and annoy the **** out of everyone around them while the other half sing and chant 'Come on ye Well' in their high pitched voices and it sounds cringeworthy.

Oh aye, and it never manages to raise the attendance to even 6,000.

god lawsteelman is there any thing on this planet that makes you happy

Quote Originally Posted by LawSteelman
    I'm probably in the minority but I hate it when they let weans in for reduced prices as half of the ones that go don't even watch the game, they just climb over seats and annoy the **** out of everyone around them while the other half sing and chant 'Come on ye Well' in their high pitched voices and it sounds cringeworthy.

Do you ever get fed up whinging************ ********************

[Ed...zapped, no personal abuse please]

There is a more important point here

Children are very receptive to learning, and "IF" any of them become 'Well fans of the future because of it, it can only be a good thing.

The crowds are dwindling as it is, and we have to try and attract new young supporters for the future of the club.

Heartening to see nothing has changed... gon yersell "pied piper"

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)