+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Water Water Everywhre

Water Water Everywhre

But not a drop to drink

Just about holding our own up here.

Not very nice for those living near the Thames
    We are not that far from places being regulalry featured on the news now like Chertsey/Shepperton/Wraysbury/Datchet now all in accesible by car. Roads closed off so not even able to go over the Thames at the various bridges.

Was supposed to do a Gig in Wraysbury on wednesday now cancelled. Even if allowed we wouldn't get far on the Boat as impossible to get through the Bridge Arches.

Stayed in Taunton then Exeter last week before the game . The Minder did a walk over the Quantocks and had a panoramic view of what he described as an Inland Sea with trees house Roofs and Fences etc sticking out.

Global Warming Climate change ? Must be something in it

BC

re: Water Water Everywhre

Wettest winter for 250 years. Did they have global warming back then?

First of all can I say all those affected by flooding have my deepest sympathy. I remember when it happened to 125 of us on an SSN one Friday evening in the 70s, that was bad enough. Stormy weather forecast yet again for tomorrow and the end of the week. Fingers x for Saturday, we don't want another Tuesday game at FP for sure

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAdder
    Wettest winter for 250 years. Did they have global warming back then?
    A very good question. As global warming is blamed for the present floods it must have been here then.

Saturday's Match

I wonder if Hampshire CCC have a Blotter we could borrow for Saturday? The Somerset one seemed to work for Exeter

re: Saturday's Match

sad to see all them poor peoples homes under water,some since xmas,can only imagine what there going through,horrible

re: Saturday's Match

Quote Originally Posted by geoffp
    I wonder if Hampshire CCC have a Blotter we could borrow for Saturday? The Somerset one seemed to work for Exeter
    There is a lot of rain forecasted before Saturday morning so yes a Blotter may come in handy.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)