+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: o/t holiday insurance ...

re: o/t holiday insurance ...

Quote Originally Posted by 18MILLERS84
    Thanks all, the only company that would insure me was insurewith (thanks wrinkley)
    Millers fans never fail to amaze me cos we might not be the biggest supported club but when a fellow miller needs help you can almost be sure some one on here will be able to help.

Again I thank you all
    UTM
    You are very welcome mate.
    Have a great holiday

re: o/t holiday insurance ...

We are with Staysure on a annual travel insurance, I have pre-existing medical issues, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, & enlarged prostrate.
    What I have had with the insurance with insurengo & staysure is they supply a policy for me & the wife together, then I have a policy on myself costing just over £9 extra.

Always read the small print, in All travel insurance policies is a clause saying " Unless a emergency while on holiday, you will have to wait until you get home to U/K for treatment. "
    So if you have a heart attack & need a bypass etc, the insurance company will pay out.
    But like in my case, I snapped my Quadri-ceps ( 4 muscles from your thigh to your knee ) at the knee, insurance company would not pay for operation in Spain, where it happened, the Spanish hospital consultants said it was a emergency & required immediate operation.
    Be it you can not stand or walk when these are broken off, the travel insurance company uses a medical adviser in the U/K, who decides whethe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123