+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Martin o'neill

Martin o'neill

I haven't posted on here for ages but given our current situation needs must. Hughton must go NOW his negative tactics , baffling substitutions and lack of motivational qualities need addressed immediately.
    Get o'neill in until end of season - no compo fee to another club - great man manager - has an affinity with our club
    McNally who in truth has been excellent for our club seems to have a remit for hughton of staying out of bottom 3 - when you allow a manager to spend in excess of 25 mill that's not enough
    We have 9 games to save our season lets use the next 10 days to get o'neill in working with the players because it ain't happening/gonna happen under hughton

OTBC

re: Martin o'neill

Please, God, NO!

Why do you think he's still out of work?

Approach roi to let him do it on pt basis till end of the season - they have nothing much on and it would allow him to see many Irish players in action in the league games

to be honest i don't know who we can get in for the last few games, but something has got be done, we've got to take a chance on someone new in the hope that they might just turn our slow slid down the table around.

houghton clearly has no idea how to keep us up.

unless his plan is that the season at the top will be decided with four games left and lieverpool, manu, chelsea and arsenal have nothing to play for, and we do to them what we did to manc on he last day, hit them when their on the beach.

If MON came back here to manage, I think I'd support Ip****. still remember when he kick us in the guts as a player, greedy little mick.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdacarroll
    I haven't posted on here for ages but given our current situation needs must. Hughton must go NOW his negative tactics , baffling substitutions and lack of motivational qualities need addressed immediately.
    Get o'neill in until end of season - no compo fee to another club - great man manager - has an affinity with our club
    McNally who in truth has been excellent for our club seems to have a remit for hughton of staying out of bottom 3 - when you allow a manager to spend in excess of 25 mill that's not enough
    We have 9 games to save our season lets use the next 10 days to get o'neill in working with the players because it ain't happening/gonna happen under hughton

OTBC
    That first sentance could easily be Lambert who has slowly destroyed our club.

I guess this afternoon may well be a 0-0 bore draw given both our managers ineptitude which won't do wither of our causes any good.

But I'll say one thing - you don't want O Neill

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)