+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ranju favourites for Scottish Cup...

re: ranju favourites for Scottish Cup...

Quote Originally Posted by gersforme
    the draw was made by a sellik fan but its a fix eh?
    Aye, looks like it. The SFL League Cup was always fixed, looks like The Scottish Cup is going the same way

Abergreen are favorites , then the DABS .

I assume that you know how odds work?

The odds bookmakers quote for a particualr event do NOT have to relate to the possibility of it occuring.

It relates to how much they would lose if an event occured. Therefore if more deluded Hvns are betting on their team winning the cup the odds will shorten.

If, however, a number of bets originate from the SFA refereeing section, I would probably make Rangers favourites as well.

Not that I'm paranoid or anything.

On form alone, I would put us favourites (shudder), Inverness 2nd, Utd 3rd and Rangers a distant 4th.

The rest would be outsiders.

Northern Shamrock should win it , but its gonnae be a beamer if they dont .

Quote Originally Posted by tartanscone1314
    Northern Shamrock should win it , but its gonnae be a beamer if they dont .

I would uess that your wage bill is still far in excess of ours so it would not be that much of a 'beamer'.

Of course you still have the remnants of the masonic refs left from before the Knights of St. Columbas takeover of recent times to help you as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)