+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What's the Latest SBC?

What's the Latest SBC?

Besides your cameo appearance, we've not heard much from you.

How are you keeping? Are things manageable? Are you in good spirits? Are you getting better or is the status quo still the same since the last you spoke about it?

We all continue to wish you well and hope your recovery will be full and final.

Btw any news from the club as per loan deals, or are we holding on to what we have? Or any other detail you deem fit to share.

Take care now, and answer whenever you deem fit. But do keep us appraised on your conditions or thoughts. I realise of course we can only offer good words at this juncture, and you have to have to endure the pain, but just to let you know, we don't forget about your plight and you remain in our thoughts even in your absence.

Cheers

re: What's the Latest SBC?

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Besides your cameo appearance, we've not heard much from you.

How are you keeping? Are things manageable? Are you in good spirits? Are you getting better or is the status quo still the same since the last you spoke about it?

We all continue to wish you well and hope your recovery will be full and final.

Btw any news from the club as per loan deals, or are we holding on to what we have? Or any other detail you deem fit to share.

Take care now, and answer whenever you deem fit. But do keep us appraised on your conditions or thoughts. I realise of course we can only offer good words at this juncture, and you have to have to endure the pain, but just to let you know, we don't forget about your plight and you remain in our thoughts even in your absence.

Cheers
    Seconded, come back soon mucker.

Hi Guys

Thanks for the note. I am doing alright thanks. Certainly improving day by day. I still have good days and bad but the outlook is positive so I am happy. The most important thing of all is that I am getting closer to a return to the city ground.

I have had some incredibly support from the club. I have been sent a signed shirt from Jim Price and other kit (Darlow's Gloves) which was really nice.

I have been invited by Jim to join him once I am feeling up to it. I am going to try and make it to the Doncaster game if I can although he suggested that I join him for the Derby game instead which would be great.

I am trying to get on here more often but it just depends on how I am feeling. I promise I will be back to my old self on here soon.

I am afraid I have no news for you about loans although I do know that we have enquired about taking a player on loan from Reading but they rejected it.

Hope everyone is well!

SBC

[quote="Sir_Brian_Clough"]Hi Guys

Thanks for the note. I am doing alright thanks. Certainly improving day by day. I still have good days and bad but the outlook is positive so I am happy. The most important thing of all is that I am getting closer to a return to the city ground.

I have had some incredibly support from the club. I have been sent a signed shirt from Jim Price and other kit (Darlow's Gloves) which was really nice.

I have been invited by Jim to join him once I am feeling up to it. I am going to try and make it to the Doncaster game if I can although he suggested that I join him for the Derby game instead which would be great.

I am trying to get on here more often but it just depends on how I am feeling. I promise I will be back to my old self on here soon.

I am afraid I have no news for you about loans although I do know that we have enquired about taking a player on loan from Reading but they rejected it.

Hope everyone is well!

SBC[/q