+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Froch v Groves, the rematch

Froch v Groves, the rematch

It's on.

May 31st

re: Froch v Groves, the rematch

Ive been involved in bigger fights at last orders at the bar oan a Saturday night .

Should be a good one to watch.

Also looking forward to Mayweather giving Khan a doing.

Quote Originally Posted by tartanscone1314
    Ive been involved in bigger fights at last orders at the bar oan a Saturday night .
    Or at 3 in the morning when you and your mates realize it's the last can.

The last fight was a cracker so they've got a lot to live up to. I reckon Groves will knock him out.

As for Khan, Willie Limond should have beat the wee runt so God knows what Mayweather will do to him.

When is Mayweather v Khan?

It's not confirmed yet. It's either going to be Mayweather V Khan or Maidana. Mayweather has his fans voting on who he should fight I reckon he could beat both of them at the same time. I think Mayweather will fight Khan and Maidana will fight a rematch against Adrien Broner.

Mayweather will be fighting on both the start of May and Mid-September dates. That's guarantee. Not long until he retires

Other fights that look decent are Pacman V Bradley II. Canelo Alvarez is fighting soon, will be interesting to see his reaction from the Mayweather defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by CB_1874
    It's on.

May 31st
    should be good but doubt it will match the previous fight

Quote Originally Posted by Brother_AL_2
    It's not confirmed yet. It's either going to be Mayweather V Khan or Maidana. Mayweather has his fans voting on who he should fight I reckon he could beat both of them at the same time. I think Mayweather will fight Khan and Maidana will fight a rematch against Adrien Broner.

Mayweather will be fighting on both the start of May and Mid-September dates. That's guarantee. Not long until he retires

Other fights that look decent are Pacman V Bradley II. Canelo Alvarez is fighting soon, will be interesting to see his reaction from the Mayweather defeat.
    I read somewhere the Sept date for Mayweather will be against pacman, not confirmed but its already in the planning

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHaze

I read somewhere the Sept date for Mayweather will be against pacman, not confirmed but its already in the planning[/quote]

I hope so, still think it would be a great fight although i would have liked to have seen it a few years ago.

The thing with that is Pacman has lost some of his bargaining after being knocked out by Ma

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)